2012 Rep Dream ticket

Performance oriented? You must be joking.

The only thing the Republicans are oriented toward is the oil companies, the coal companies, Wall Street, the religious right, and the wealthy.

You fuckstick. We are talking about Government intrusion into LIBERTY of the individual. Learn to read for once in you life will you?

There can be no further intrusion onto liberty..no further corruption of the Constitution and all it represents then the creation of a new aristocracy via the unfettered concentration of wealth into a few hands. Jefferson spoke against it, Madison spoke against it, and so did Locke.

When this happens..it kills capitalism, it kills liberty, it kills justice and it kills democracy.

And it sets of the very government that the Founders risked life and limb to extricate themselves from.

Performance oriented? You must be joking.

The only thing the Republicans are oriented toward is the oil companies, the coal companies, Wall Street, the religious right, and the wealthy.

You fuckstick. We are talking about Government intrusion into LIBERTY of the individual. Learn to read for once in you life will you?

There can be no further intrusion onto liberty..no further corruption of the Constitution and all it represents then the creation of a new aristocracy via the unfettered concentration of wealth into a few hands. Jefferson spoke against it, Madison spoke against it, and so did Locke.

When this happens..it kills capitalism, it kills liberty, it kills justice and it kills democracy.

And it sets of the very government that the Founders risked life and limb to extricate themselves from.

You wouldn't KNOW Swallow...You are an abuser of it.

Abuser?:lol:

And what sort of "swallow" do you want? I'll never put my dick in a man's mouth, chief. So give it up.

Having never been on unemployment..never failed to pay my taxes..never been in a Union, contributed time and money to charity, never been unemployed for more then six months in total since the age of nine (when I started working); I'd say I'm pretty much in the "plus" column in terms of being a good citizen.

You?

Abuser?:lol:

And what sort of "swallow" do you want? I'll never put my dick in a man's mouth, chief. So give it up.

Having never been on unemployment..never failed to pay my taxes..never been in a Union, contributed time and money to charity, never been unemployed for more then six months in total since the age of nine (when I started working); I'd say I'm pretty much in the "plus" column in terms of being a good citizen.

You?

Keep showing your ignorance Brian...

Yosemite Sam & Elmer Fudd. At least Yosemite will make sure no one crosses our borders,unless they wanna meet and say HELLO TO HIS NEW LITTLE FRIENDS!. And who else but Elmer Fudd as Vice President, Every month will be some kind of hunting season, like,,,Shhhh, Bee Berry Berry Quiet, Im hunting greedy liberals, oh look,there's Anthony Small Weiner, READY , AIM,,,FIRE !!!!!:clap2:

I am still sticking with what most conservatives would want to see, Chris Christie/Marco Rubio,,,or Christie/Paul Ryan. Either ticket is a 55/45 Landslide and Obama will move back to the crappy south side of Chicago.
Yeah......

paul-ryan-sad.jpg

520.gif

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif

Forum List

Back