2012 Poll: Huckabee Leads Obama...

A Republican opponent is inevitable, but a religious nutjob is optional. Can those of you on the right please pick a candidate who believes in evolution?

You really need to get your priorities straight if you think evolution is the most important belief for a leader.

Personally, id prefer:

Leadership skills
Accomplishment
A desire to limit the power of the Federal government
Cut spending
Believes in the American dream
Etc

Belief about evolution is probably lower on my list then knowing the amount of states in the Union.

BTW I cant believe Huckabee of all people is giving Obama a run for his money in those polls. The man is just as big government as he is.

One could say that I would probably be the last to vote for Huckabee for Prez because Huckabee is a Christian Pastor and I am very close to being an Atheist.

I am very close to being an Atheist in that I consider ALL the followers of the Organized Religions of the World as DELUSIONAL. Approx 90% (?) of the World's population believe in an Anthropomorphic God (Christians, Muslims, Jews, etc) who is petty, vainglorious, vengeful, sadistic, and is decidedly worse than scores of people I know.

The Christian God (and son) is the most blatant product of Fantasy Land Ancient Mythology replicating practically ALL, if not ALL, its main aspects and details from the World's Mythologies. Much as I would like to debate anyone on this subject.....I won't. The Internet has HUNDREDS of links for those interested in debating the obvious facts.

My god, IF there is one, is Einstein's or Spinoza's god: The Sum Total of the Laws of the Universe.

Praying to my god is like praying to a lightening so it does not strike you. Praying to your god has the same statistical results as praying to the nearest rock in your garden. When we die, we become fertilizer, just like any cockroach, etc., that is infesting this planet.

But Huckabee is NOT a Pat Robertson type of whackjob.

I made a special effort to study the man, his personality, his tolerance, his political views and personal views as revealed on his TV shows for many, many months.

Huckabee is a truly HONEST and a SINCERE man. You get whom you see and hear.

Huckabee is a truly GOOD MAN. Huckabee is a truly TOLERANT MAN without a nanogram of the usual Bible thumping syndrome inherent in all the Pastors I am familiar with.

Huckabee is an EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND INTELLIGENT MAN.

And, Huckabee, being a GOVERNOR (Arkansas) is an EXPERIENCED POLITICIAN.

I haven't made up my mind for whom I'm going to vote in the Presidential Elections. BUT HUCKABEE IS MOST DEFINITELY A FRONT RUNNER.

This Willy Horton/Dukakis CRAP does not apply to Huckabee as you will find out when ALL the details of Huckabee's unfortunate and completely understandable decision will be made known to the public.

Last edited:
Its Mitt Romney's turn. Unless Brown gets ambition and a lot of good press. then again, I kinda like him in Ted's seat....

I made a special effort to study the man, his personality, his tolerance, his political views and personal views as revealed on his TV shows for many, many months.

Huckabee is a truly GOOD MAN. Huckabee is a truly TOLERANT MAN without a nanogram of the usual Bible thumping syndrome inherent in all the Pastors I am familiar with.

I haven't made up my mind for whom I'm going to vote in the Presidential Elections. BUT HUCKABEE IS MOST DEFINITELY A FRONT RUNNER.

I basically agree with you. Huckabee is a good man and did a good job as Governor of Arkansas. I find him preferable to most republicans because he has some self respect and understands about doing the right thing instead of the most popular thing.

Huckabee along with Romney would make good candidates. Unfortunately, I doubt if the Republicans will pick either

2012 Poll: Huckabee LeadsObama - Real Clear Politics – TIME.com

:( Obama better hop on the Bus!!! and get moving fast, before he is left behind. The GOP are closing in.

In terms of leadership ability and general competence in setting policy and getting things done, any one of the four, Huckabee, Palin, Romney or Petraeus, is a better choice than Obama, but when it comes to blaming Bush, banks, insurance companies and unspecified other "special interests" for his failures, in terms of sheer volume of productivity no one in either Party can come close to matching Obama's record.

Gee, must be that's because 2009 wasn't exactly the beginning of the 21st Century. Ya think?

Hucklebee isn't going anywhere. He wouldn't beat Palin in a primary. His religious conservatism and populist economic beliefs don't fly.

If Palin does enter the race for 2012 (which is doubtful), now that she's a "contributor" on FoxNews, every goofy word she utters will be available on YouTube during the primary. She doesn't stand a chance.

I don't want a republican Congress, Senate, and president, not do I want a democratic one of the same. We've seen how that works out. I want a combination of the two parties. Seems that works out best, looking at Clinton's second term. I don't know if obama can pull it off moving towards the center from where he's at now.

He can if he starts making changes in his cabinet and advisory positions by taking a cue from Reagan, whose popularity the first year was in the 40's with high unemployment and national security ALSO being top priority items that weren't moving off the table so he did some fine tuning. Actually, most presidents make major changes the first few years in office.

I basically agree with you. Huckabee is a good man and did a good job as Governor of Arkansas. I find him preferable to most republicans because he has some self respect and understands about doing the right thing instead of the most popular thing.

Huckabee along with Romney would make good candidates. Unfortunately, I doubt if the Republicans will pick either

Rightwinger,

It's a pleasure to FINALLY agree with every word you stated in this post.

And, I mean that.

Rightwinger,

And, I mean that.
Oh Looky Looky!! Two of the forum liberals like Huckabee!!! :rofl:

Rightwinger,

And, I mean that.

Does that mean you oppose him?

:clap2:

Rightwinger,

And, I mean that.

Leftwinger - you phony conservative fakir! Liberals always attempt to select the Republican Candidate through whatever chicanery they can muster. They send charlatans like you and FakeJake onto chat rooms and forums pretending to be conservatives, they rig polls that show the weakest Republican candidate winning, in short, they'll do anything and everything possible to select 'so-called' moderate Republicans. So yeah Leftwanker, if a piece of shit fake conservative like you is for Huckabee, I am against him. You're as bogus as naugahyde and everyone here knows it. Go sell crazy somewhere else......:cuckoo:

Leftwinger - you phony conservative fakir! Liberals always attempt to select the Republican Candidate through whatever chicanery they can muster. They send charlatans like you and FakeJake onto chat rooms and forums pretending to be conservatives, they rig polls that show the weakest Republican candidate winning, in short, they'll do anything and everything possible to select 'so-called' moderate Republicans. So yeah Leftwanker, if a piece of shit fake conservative like you is for Huckabee, I am against him. You're as bogus as naugahyde and everyone here knows it. Go sell crazy somewhere else......:cuckoo:

You didn't answer

Who is your horse in the 2012 race? I got mine

You didn't answer

Who is your horse in the 2012 race? I got mine

Does a jackass count as a horse?
:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back