2012 Poll: Huckabee Leads Obama...

Hucka-nannystate-tax-increaser-who-never-saw-a-government-program-or-buffet-he-didnt-like-with-some-donuts-and-jesus-can-i-get-an-amen-a-bee is beating Obama? scary.....and stupid. Wake me up in 2 years and lets talk then...... :)

2012 Poll: Huckabee LeadsObama - Real Clear Politics – TIME.com

:( Obama better hop on the Bus!!! and get moving fast, before he is left behind. The GOP are closing in.

In terms of leadership ability and general competence in setting policy and getting things done, any one of the four, Huckabee, Palin, Romney or Petraeus, is a better choice than Obama, but when it comes to blaming Bush, banks, insurance companies and unspecified other "special interests" for his failures, in terms of sheer volume of productivity no one in either Party can come close to matching Obama's record.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
2012 Poll: Huckabee LeadsObama - Real Clear Politics – TIME.com

:( Obama better hop on the Bus!!! and get moving fast, before he is left behind. The GOP are closing in.

Let's see, who do Democrats want to see run more from the GOP side.. Palin or Hickabee. Huckabee or Palin.

Hmm..

:doubt: To be very honest with you, i don't find Huckabee or Pailn, to be the desired pick for me, if i were to turn to the GOP Party. I am sure they can come up with something better. I am not a Democrat or Republican. I do not support either party, Iam a Nuetral Party Voter(Non-Partisan). I may have voted for Obama, but i am nolonger in favor of his policies, or how is running this country. H e is too mixed up!!!

Last edited:
A Republican opponent is inevitable, but a religious nutjob is optional. Can those of you on the right please pick a candidate who believes in evolution?

Something seems fishy here.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypUjZ4eGh8s]YouTube - Huckabee: Obama will be reelected due to Brown's win[/ame]

How long before we start seeing tapes of those Washington State police officer slayings? Willie Horton X10

Hucklebee isn't going anywhere. He wouldn't beat Palin in a primary. His religious conservatism and populist economic beliefs don't fly.

How long before we start seeing tapes of those Washington State police officer slayings? Willie Horton X10

And it will be the Republicans who will eat him alive in the primary.

It isn't just the latest Washington State thing either. There have been a long string of strange commutations and pardons. People will start asking questions in Iowa, and he won't survive NH. Not with that record.

I don't want a republican Congress, Senate, and president, not do I want a democratic one of the same. We've seen how that works out. I want a combination of the two parties. Seems that works out best, looking at Clinton's second term. I don't know if obama can pull it off moving towards the center from where he's at now.

I was under the impression that if you worked for a television show, you could not run as president....?
I don't think this is the case. Any Republican who has the intent to run for president is guaranteed a television show on FOX.

Forum List

Back