2012 Match-ups

It's sad that people only support the names offered up, Romney is a 2008 leftover, I want new faces and the one I like right now is former New Mexico Governor Gary Johnson.

It's sad that people only support the names offered up, Romney is a 2008 leftover, I want new faces and the one I like right now is former New Mexico Governor Gary Johnson.

I have no doubt that Romney will run again...so he'll be in the primaries, at least.

Yeah, I want new faces too - But when new faces end up having the same issues (Mark Sanford) as the old faces, maybe it is better to go with the old faces because at least their skeletons are out of the closet. New faces probably have the same issues - and we just don't know it yet!

Yeah, I want new faces too - But when new faces end up having the same issues (Mark Sanford) as the old faces, maybe it is better to go with the old faces because at least their skeletons are out of the closet. New faces probably have the same issues - and we just don't know it yet!

Mark Sanford really let me as a supporter down. I understand what you mean.

I would like to see my barber, Gus, run for President. He's the smartest guy I know. He seems to have the low-down on everything!

Forum List

Back