200,000 New Jobs in July, Strong Earnings = The Wind at Democrats Back

Well no..

Employment Situation Summary

He's a little off..by 5K or so..

When you join in on the ass end of a discussion, you post unrelated links and look like the fool you are.

My bad..

Is this related?

ADP reports 200,000 job gains in July

Or is "usatoday" communist propaganda?

:lol:

No. That is related to the OP. My response that you quoted was on an off-shoot that DriveBy started. Try reading and paying attention. You got in at the ass end of a discussion.

When you join in on the ass end of a discussion, you post unrelated links and look like the fool you are.

My bad..

Is this related?

ADP reports 200,000 job gains in July

Or is "usatoday" communist propaganda?

No. That is related to the OP. My response that you quoted was on an off-shoot that DriveBy started. Try reading and paying attention. You got in at the ass end of a discussion.
Oh..so putting in links related to the OP is against PredFan rules.

Man..you should post your TOS at the top of every thread you participate in.

As to not confuse us groundlings.

Instead of criticizing the poster with your own post, which has no facts whatsoever, you could counter with a fact filled post.

But that would be hard.

Already been done in this thread nit wit.

Link ain't working.

Witless.

Look idiot, you can't be bothered to read the thread, you come in at the ass end of discussions and you ask for link proof of something that is in the very thread you are posting to.

Not bothering with your laziness and stupidity. Dismissed.

Already been done in this thread nit wit.

Link ain't working.

Witless.

Look idiot, you can't be bothered to read the thread, you come in at the ass end of discussions and you ask for link proof of something that is in the very thread you are posting to.

Not bothering with your laziness and stupidity. Dismissed.

Try this link. Link.

Oh..it doesn't work?

Maybe cause I used the wrong tags..for a link.

Like you did.

Witless.

Talk about lazy and stupid.

Do the Limbaugh ditto heads truly understand how infantile and boring they are?

Hardly.

The title of this thread is 200,000 New Jobs in July, Strong Earnings = The Wind at Democrats Back

Why don't you children start a thread on taxes on overseas profits and show your knowledge?

:)

The truth is, you cannot back up your statements. Because they are lies.

Well no..

Employment Situation Summary

He's a little off..by 5K or so..
No, you're linking to the June numbers from BLS. The OP is July from ADP. The official BLS release is Friday.

GDP is down because of the GOP sequester.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the "sequester" (back before it was going to end civilization as we know it), the Administrations IDEA?

What kind of fairy dust must one snort to suddenly transform it into the "GOP sequester"? would that by chance be "they called his bluff" spiked with some "how can we spin this into something that's it's not" variety?

The so called sequester didn't impose anything that those of us that live in unadulterated reality would call a spending cut, heck it doesn't even meet the standard for a boo-boo.

GDP is down because of the GOP sequester.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the "sequester" (back before it was going to end civilization as we know it), the Administrations IDEA?

What kind of fairy dust must one snort to suddenly transform it into the "GOP sequester"? would that by chance be "they called his bluff" spiked with some "how can we spin this into something that's it's not" variety?

The so called sequester didn't impose anything that those of us that live in unadulterated reality would call a spending cut, heck it doesn't even meet the standard for a boo-boo.

Its beyond pathetic and pitiful at the straws they're grasping for to somehow justify this misery.

The U.S. has the World's fifth highest income disparity between the top 10% and the bottom 10%

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2013/07/30/business/Measuring-Us-Against-the-World.html?_r=0

Behind only Mexico, Chile, Israel, and Turkey.

A universal disgrace ...

:(

Made worse under the obama regime dumbass.

No, Obama closed the gap dumbass

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0]Billy Madison - Ultimate Insult (Academic Decathlon)[Forum Weapon][How To Troll][Ignorance Is Bliss] - YouTube[/ame]

The DJIA and the S&P evidently didn't get the exciting news that all our economic woes are behind us.

They both fell today.

While the German, French and UK Exchanges rose.

People who vote with their dollars aren't quite as convinced as people who only have a big mouth in the game.

Funny how that works, huh?

1.7 GDP. Yeah, we're cruising.

You prefer the -4.3 of the Bush Administration?

Keep waiting for Godot - he's coming .... honest!

Don't you get tired of being wrong all the time?

Next thing you know, people might start thinking you're stupid, stupid.

Despite All of His Bush-Bashing? GDP Growth Was Greater During the Bush Years Than Under Obama | The Gateway Pundit

Despite the Clinton recession, the Attack on 9-11, Hurricane Katrina, two wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and the mortgage crisis that caused the 2008 financial collapse, GDP growth during the Bush years was higher than during the Obama years.

Under George Bush GDP growth was an average 1.67 percent.
Under Barack Obama GDP growth was an average 1.53 percent.

gdp-bush-e1357496625773.jpg

Despite All of His Bush-Bashing? GDP Growth Was Greater During the Bush Years Than Under Obama | The Gateway Pundit

Despite the Clinton recession, the Attack on 9-11, Hurricane Katrina, two wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and the mortgage crisis that caused the 2008 financial collapse, GDP growth during the Bush years was higher than during the Obama years.

Yes, you phucking idiot. It was called the housing bubble. Manufactured by the Wall Street Banksters.

You're right, Bush had a -9 GDP, not -4.3, I need to check my sources!

Yes, you phucking idiot. It was called the housing bubble. Manufactured by the Wall Street Banksters.

You're right, these Liberals who think Bush was responsible for anything - are just mindless trolls!

Here's how to create 200,00 jobs:

Take 600,000 full time jobs at 40 hours per week.

Cut everyone's hours to 30 per week.

Hire 200,000 people to work 30 hours per week.

Voila! 200,000 more jobs with ZERO net paid hours.

All thanks to ObamaCare!

Forum List

Back