2-Time Loser / Career/Life-Long Sexual Predator Enabler Speaks: 'Ford Deserves The Benefit Of Doubt'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
You KNEW it was just a matter of time before the sewer-dwelling, 2-Time Loser, career/life-long Sexual Predator ENABLER popped her head up, like some opportunistic half-starved Meercat, to get her face in the public eye again so she can stay 'relevant' for another possible failed, scandal-plagued 2020 Presidential election run......

th

"Give Ford The Benefit of the
doubt!" "All women should be
believed. except those trailer-trash
bimbos who accused Bill!"

HILLARY: She Deserves Benefit of the Doubt...

"Former First Lady Hillary Clinton weighed into the controversy over Judge Brett Kavanaugh and the woman who's accusing him of sexual assault 35 years ago, Christine Ford. Kavanaugh's accuser, Clinton said, deserves "the benefit of the doubt."

Keep in mind this is coming from a life-long sexual deviant / sexual harasser / sexual assaulter / rapist ENABLER who attacked, insulted, berated, intimidated, and silenced her husband's victims for DECADES!

Hillary: Kavanaugh’s Accuser Deserves ‘the Benefit of the Doubt’

** For the easily-offended, hypocritical snowflakes who will immediately complain - after continuing to talk about and attack Bush for more than a decade after he left office - about anyone still talking about Hillary Clinton: She makes herself 'news'. Want people to stop talking about her? Get her to STFU, and GO AWAY!

Luckily for us our legal system says that the accused gets the benefit of the doubt in what is known as "innocent till proven guilty".

This is a concept that she clearly does not get, along with a great many other people in the country.

Hillary wishes someone would sexually harass her, even Bill.

yep , along with a great many people that don't believe in common values like you mention . Heck , i knew 'innocent till proven guilty' 60 some years ago as a little kid GGator .

Luckily for us our legal system says that the accused gets the benefit of the doubt in what is known as "innocent till proven guilty".

This is a concept that she clearly does not get, along with a great many other people in the country.
-------------------------------------------------- she knows , she gets it , she understands such basics and concepts . i say that her comments are not innocent , she is playing to her base of younger 'know nothings' GGator .

Don't they both get the benefit of the doubt?

i suppose but its the Accuser making accusations against another presumed innocent person and i suppose that the accuser is assumed to be innocent at the moment of complaint . See the current sex case , accuser is assumed to be innocent as she makes her complaint . ---------------------------- Course she should be ignored simply due to Statute of Limitation in my opinion RWinger .

i suppose but its the Accuser making accusations against another presumed innocent person and i suppose that the accuser is assumed to be innocent at the moment of complaint . See the current sex case , accuser is assumed to be innocent as she makes her complaint . ---------------------------- Course she should be ignored simply due to Statute of Limitation in my opinion RWinger .

I would not say "IGNORED" I would say------- PERSPECTIVE------he
perspective----his perspective-----reality etc etc

Don't they both get the benefit of the doubt?

Not really. If I accuse you of stealing money from me with zero evidence, there is no reason for anyone to give me the benefit of the doubt. Especially if I cannot remember when you did it or how much you took

Forum List

Back