2 satanic blacks: one kills a pregnant cop, the other an entire family

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I'm so angry and I wonder to myself, what parent gave birth to these men? I know, I know, white people kill and do the same shit, but damn, why my people, why???????????????? I hope to God they fry both these motherfkkkers and send their ashes to the mothers that gave birth to them.

upload_2015-5-22_16-30-4.jpeg

I'm so angry and I wonder to myself, what parent gave birth to these men? I know, I know, white people kill and do the same shit, but damn, why my people, why???????????????? I hope to God they fry both these motherfkkkers and send their ashes to the mothers that gave birth to them.

View attachment 41589
Just because of skin color they become 'your people'? Are you from Guyana or PG County?

• Banned

View attachment 41589
Just because of skin color they become 'your people'? Are you from Guyana or PG County?

Yes, they are my people and my heart breaks every single time we commit crimes or do things that aren't right. May thier victims rest in peace and you sir, have a nice Memorial day weekend.

Yes, they are my people and my heart breaks every single time we commit crimes or do things that aren't right. May thier victims rest in peace and you sir, have a nice Memorial day weekend.
They have a Memorial Day in Africa America, too?

• Banned

They have a Memorial Day in Africa America, too?

In case you didn't know, a lot of black men and women died in the military protecting a country that treated them like shit....now shut up!!

• Banned
I'm sure the Obama administration will be sending representatives to the funeral and that Sharpton is organizing a march as we speak.

Other than sending his condolences to the family, this family will get the justice that so many black families in this country don't get. That state didn't rest until the murderers were caught....had it been a black family, me don't think so.

I'm sure the Obama administration will be sending representatives to the funeral and that Sharpton is organizing a march as we speak.

Other than sending his condolences to the family, this family will get the justice that so many black families in this country don't get. That state didn't rest until the murderers were caught....had it been a black family, me don't think so.
Had it been a black family living in that neighborhood it would have attracted more attention.

Forum List

Back