2 Pac

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
I have been listening to "Changes" for the past week. It's my new favourit song.

Started out like this -

driving home from work last week I was listening to 92.5FM - songs from when I was in School. What comes on? Yup. "Changes". I'm Playin' this song LOUD...volume on the 8 goes up to 33, I had it about 28. Two JL 10"s, 360Watts all around. Pretty Loud.

So - I'm pulling out into traffic, trying to move from the right lane to the left. My car's sorta across the right lane, pointing towards the left. Just as I straighten out, again Volume 28 or so...Playing 2Pac...a mid 80s Buick rolls up in the left lane. Inside are 3 or 4 BIG black men. I can tell he hears my radio - he looks up at me and gives me a HUGE "WTF??" Look, then smiles.

With reverance I nod. He nods in return and drives on.

Yeah - I FEEL it. My Peeps lost a near prophet when The Man took 2Pac.

Peace.

dmp said:
I have been listening to "Changes" for the past week. It's my new favourit song.

Started out like this -

driving home from work last week I was listening to 92.5FM - songs from when I was in School. What comes on? Yup. "Changes". I'm Playin' this song LOUD...volume on the 8 goes up to 33, I had it about 28. Two JL 10"s, 360Watts all around. Pretty Loud.

So - I'm pulling out into traffic, trying to move from the right lane to the left. My car's sorta across the right lane, pointing towards the left. Just as I straighten out, again Volume 28 or so...Playing 2Pac...a mid 80s Buick rolls up in the left lane. Inside are 3 or 4 BIG black men. I can tell he hears my radio - he looks up at me and gives me a HUGE "WTF??" Look, then smiles.

With reverance I nod. He nods in return and drives on.

Yeah - I FEEL it. My Peeps lost a near prophet when The Man took 2Pac.

Peace.
Do For Love is probably my fav. pac song.

Forum List

Back