2 moms vs mom+dad

IanC

Gold Member
Sep 22, 2009
washington-times-chart.jpg

I know this isnt about race but it flows along the same lines of political correctness and disparate outcomes.

there are some people who blame racial disparities on racism AND homosexual disparities on homophobia. there are some who blame disparities in both groups as simply personal responsibility.

what I am interested in, is finding out whether there are any people out there who have opposing views on the two issues, which way, and why.

A kid raised by same sex parents is the worst form of child abuse. .. :evil:

I am not so sure about that. It would depend upon the quality of the parents just as with any other parents. I have posted this story before:

I had an employee who told me her new schoolteacher daughter was engaged to a very nice young man.

He came in to the business one day, to visit his soon-to-be mother-in-law.

He was, in every way, effeminate. From his body language and gestures to his demeanor.

He was very nice and polite and handsome. I liked him, but I thought he might be a homosexual, and wondered why he would be marrying my employee's daughter, so I mentioned something and my employee told me he was reared from birth, by two lesbians.

They did marry and I have infrequently wondered, if they still are. I am hoping parents of the same sex, does not mean their children will inherit their own sexual proclivities, or if they do, they do not marry a member of the opposite sex without the opposite sex knowing.

Just looking at the categories it appears the survey was heavily biased against homosexuals. The only difference other than the quality of the parents is the the outsides worlds level of effectiveness at breaking down self esteem.

Texas Study.......:lol:

There are many other studies that point in the same direction. I am not really interested in contesting the findings, rather I am interested in the dynamics that cause them. And whether it compares to black disparities.

Just looking at the categories it appears the survey was heavily biased against homosexuals. The only difference other than the quality of the parents is the the outsides worlds level of effectiveness at breaking down self esteem.

You may be onto something. Any group that has a culture that differs from the majority will not be as confident, especially if there culture is not as successful.

Homosexuals are inherently mentally defective. Any time you meet or come to know one, realize that you are dealing with damaged goods, even when they are nice and seemingly stable. They are abnormal, so of course the lifestyle they offer to a child will be abnormal.

Homosexuals are inherently mentally defective. Any time you meet or come to know one, realize that you are dealing with damaged goods, even when they are nice and seemingly stable. They are abnormal, so of course the lifestyle they offer to a child will be abnormal.

You want to see damaged goods? Go look in the mirror. God the Creator made homosexuals. :cool:

I take it you are queer. No offense friend, just telling the truth. I think homerseptuals are okay in my book, just so long as they don't demand to be treated equally.

Jesus loves you.

Texas Study.......:lol:

There are many other studies that point in the same direction. I am not really interested in contesting the findings, rather I am interested in the dynamics that cause them. And whether it compares to black disparities.

Post them.

Better yet, why don't you post up links showing otherwise? I have seen enough evidence to lead me to belove homosexual familes have poor outcomes in many but certainly not all cases. The question is why. The same situation appears to be true for black families. Again, why?

People that think like this are mentally defective or closet homosexuals. Come out in the open Penny. Just admit it. Everyone else has no issue with it i promise.

People that think like this are mentally defective or closet homosexuals. Come out in the open Penny. Just admit it. Everyone else has no issue with it i promise.
Incorrect Tyrone

Homosexuals are mentally ill and in dire need of psychiatric help to cure them of their abnormal behavior. . :cool:

You may be onto something. Any group that has a culture that differs from the majority will not be as confident, especially if there culture is not as successful.

Its proven this is the case. Anytime you are brainwashed into believing your differences are what makes you inferior you will begin to see problems in a group of people. The longer it goes on the deeper the problems get.

Incorrect Tyrone

Homosexuals are mentally ill and in dire need of psychiatric help to cure them of their abnormal behavior. . :cool:

Says who?
And why should I believe them?

Post them.

Better yet, why don't you post up links showing otherwise? I have seen enough evidence to lead me to belove homosexual familes have poor outcomes in many but certainly not all cases. The question is why. The same situation appears to be true for black families. Again, why?

Uh uh, Buckaroo...you said there were "many other studies that point in the same direction"....no one made you said that.....so.....post them or be known to just make shit up.

Incorrect Tyrone

Says who?
More that 2/3rds of the world.

Only the western nations think being a fudge packer is normal.

The majority of Asian, African, S. American, and Middle Eastern countries consider homosexuality to be disgusting and abnormal. .. :cool:

Forum List

Back