2 men shot dead after trying to break into South Philadelphia home, police say

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) -- Two men are dead after a shooting at a home in South Philadelphia.

Gunfire erupted around 1:35 p.m. Monday on the 1600 block of S. 10th Street.

Police say two men, who were allegedly trying to break into a home, were shot by two men inside the house.

A 33-year-old man suffered 15 gunshot wounds throughout his body, police say.

He was taken to Thomas Jefferson University Hospital where he was pronounced dead.

The other man is believed to be between 25 and 30 years old. He suffered five gunshot wounds, police say.
He was also pronounced dead at Jefferson.

Homeowners must have been rich to do mag dumps on the perps. ;)

PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) -- Two men are dead after a shooting at a home in South Philadelphia.

Police say two men, who were allegedly trying to break into a home, were shot by two men inside the house.

He was taken to Thomas Jefferson University Hospital where he was pronounced dead.

The other man is believed to be between 25 and 30 years old. He suffered five gunshot wounds, police say.

Damn it, now, Henry! How are we gonna get them bloodstains up off the porch?

"A 33-year-old man suffered 15 gunshot wounds throughout his body, police say.
He was taken to Thomas Jefferson University Hospital where he was pronounced dead."
Dead? You don't say.

Sounds like a drug house robbery.

This is the sort of shooting gun control is intended to prevent.
One of the forum gun nut thickos, being thick again. In the UK, your gun would be at home secured. If you were going to be burgled and if they were armed, you would use reasonable force, so you too would get your gun, shout a warning. And that is in a gun control country.

If brains were dynamite, you haven't got enough to blow your hat off.

One of the forum gun nut thickos, being thick again. In the UK, your gun would be at home secured. If you were going to be burgled and if they were armed, you would use reasonable force, so you too would get your gun, shout a warning. And that is in a gun control country.

If you're going to shoot....shoot, don't talk. -Tuco

Justice

If you're going to shoot....shoot, don't talk. -Tuco

AATXAJy6pIl_c-XZ83OGgBy0aTOHxkq-aZJZ-NW3Dg=s900-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

Do you want to explain this logic to me?

I must warn somebody, who is trying to break into my house and probably kill me, that I'm going to shoot them if they don't stop breaking into my house and trying to kill me?

How fucking stupid are you limeys?

Do you want to explain this logic to me?

I must warn somebody, who is trying to break into my house and probably kill me, that I'm going to shoot them if they don't stop breaking into my house and trying to kill me?

How fucking stupid are you limeys?
Not as stupid as some Septic Yanks. So you believe a burglar is wandering the streets to solely break into your house to kill you?? I love the irony in your post. Why are you so frightened of life, you're supposed to be macho in the Land of the Free?

Yeah... I am going to go ahead and make the leap that there is more to this than what appears on the surface.
Two men trying to force their way in... TWO men inside blast them with 15 rounds.
I go with what the neighbor said - "we have a double homicide involving 4 people and they were all shooting guns at each other".
Yeah. Not a simple robbery attempt.

Not as stupid as some Septic Yanks. So you believe a burglar is wandering the streets to solely break into your house to kill you?? I love the irony in your post. Why are you so frightened of life, you're supposed to be macho in the Land of the Free?
I'm not afraid of somebody breaking into my house. There are so few B&Es in Texas that it's almost nonexistent.

You know why?

Because Texans have, and will use, guns, and would-be burglars know it.

Why are you worried about what I do and not worried about the dumb motherfucker who breaks into my house?

Methinks you have your priorities fucked up.

I'm not afraid of somebody breaking into my house. There are so few brake ends and Texas that it's almost nonexistent.

You know why?

Because Texans have, and will use, guns, and would-be burglars know it.

Why are you worried about what I do and not worried about the dumb motherfucker who breaks into my house?

Methinks you have your priorities fucked up.
The law in the UK, covered a billion times in other threads, allows you to use reasonable force in the circumstances. So if you're attacked with a paperclip, you fight back with a paperclip. If you are attacked by a knife, you defend yourself with a knife. If you're attacked by a gun, you unlock yours and fight back with with a gun. Does that sound logical?

In America, someone fights you with a paperclip, and everyone whoops and slaps hands because you went straight for your gun and shot off 40 rounds.

So if you're attacked with a paperclip, you fight back with a paperclip. If you are attacked by a knife, you defend yourself with a knife. If you're attacked by a gun, you unlock yours and fight back with with a gun. Does that sound logical?
Fuck, no. It's the stupidest motherfucking shit ever.

What if you're attacked by a dude with a knife and all you have is a gun? While you're being stabbed to death by the knife, you unlock your gun, load it, and then you can't even use it. You have to stab them with the gun, because you're not allowed to use superior force.

British are stupid fuckers.

Fuck, no. It's the stupidest motherfucking shit ever.

What if you're attacked by a dude with a knife and all you have is a gun? While you're being stabbed to death by the knife, you unlock your gun, load it, and then you can't even use it. You have to stab them with the gun, because you're not allowed to use superior force.

British are stupid fuckers.
That's why you live in a broken gun culture because your crazy talk has just proved that.

Never emigrate to the UK, your type of character would never survive.

Yeah... I am going to go ahead and make the leap that there is more to this than what appears on the surface.
Two men trying to force their way in... TWO men inside blast them with 15 rounds.
I go with what the neighbor said - "we have a double homicide involving 4 people and they were all shooting guns at each other".
Yeah. Not a simple robbery attempt.

I believe the DemoKKKrats call this "mutual combat", as they sit back and enjoy the show.

Forum List

Back