2 men shoot Dominoes delivery in head for pizza/cinammon sticks. NAACP????

Truth hurts, eh?

Black on black violence far exceeds white on black violence - and yet, its not until some black guy gets killed by a white guy that we here a thing about it from liberals.

Of course, black-on-black violence doesn't allow for the race card, eh?

I can't think of anything to say to you. You're just plain ignorant and there is no help for you.

I believe the first three words of your post are sufficient.

That's nice.

That is not true and you are an ignorant ass to suggest it.
Truth hurts, eh?

Black on black violence far exceeds white on black violence - and yet, its not until some black guy gets killed by a white guy that we here a thing about it from liberals.

Of course, black-on-black violence doesn't allow for the race card, eh?

I can't think of anything to say to you. You're just plain ignorant and there is no help for you.
Translation:
You don't have the means to effectively oppose to what I said, and so you revert to petulant ad homs.
:dunno:

Maraleius Birdsong’s death leaves dreams unfulfilled | The Post and Courier | Charleston SC, News, Sports, Entertainment

You all can read the back articles on this horrific incident here in Charleston. Two black male teens used their moms cell phone to order a pizza and cinnamon sticks. But they didn't have money. So, they ordered it for a neighboring apartment. When that apt turned away the delivery man, the two choir boy teens waited outside, then shot the driver point blank in the head. At first, cops said they robbed him of a small amount of cash and food. Turns out.......they left the cash. They just wanted the pizza and bread.

Cops simply traced the cell phone. An hour or so later, they found the teens in their apartment. With the empty pizza box, watching TV. Investigation turned out that they didn't know the Dominoes kid. Had no connection.

They simply had this brain process:

"Im hungry yo."
"Me too dog."
"Lets order some food."
"Aight, but we aint got no money".
"Its ok dog, we'll just shoot the delivery man."
"Yeah homie, sounds good. Oh, get some cinnamon sticks, them shits is good yo."
"Word..............gimme the phone real quick"

Where is Al Sharpton?

"Hey look, some black kids committed a murder! Yay! Now we can say

Al Sharpton Jesse Jackson libtard entitlement mentality deficit spending Obamacare qefhiweghfo!!!! A RGRGGGGG!!!!! I fucking HATE liberals!"

I know, black kids committing murder is common and all, but it still is bad and it is funny how dumbasses like you back sharpton and jackson, when they dont care about black kids, they just want to make money off the situation and you cant see that. WOW

Forum List

Back