2 men shoot Dominoes delivery in head for pizza/cinammon sticks. NAACP????

I hate violence of any kind and I hate guns. Nobody has the right to take someone's life for any reason. And when someone dies for no reason, it is particularly upsetting.

I think Zimmerman and the guys that killed the pizza guy all have a screw loose.

The only reason you have the right to freedom of speech to sit there on your computer and type out exactly what you want to say is because SOMEONE FOUGHT AND DIED, AND YES, EVEN KILLED TO GIVE YOU THAT RIGHT... you IGNORANT WRETCH.

You fucking liberals just give me the fucking CREEPS with all your IGNORANT BULL SHIT.

No one gives me the right of free speech, I was born with it. Everyone is.
Ever read the Declaration of Independence? "Endowed by their Creator" sound familiar?

Maraleius Birdsong’s death leaves dreams unfulfilled | The Post and Courier | Charleston SC, News, Sports, Entertainment

You all can read the back articles on this horrific incident here in Charleston. Two black male teens used their moms cell phone to order a pizza and cinnamon sticks. But they didn't have money. So, they ordered it for a neighboring apartment. When that apt turned away the delivery man, the two choir boy teens waited outside, then shot the driver point blank in the head. At first, cops said they robbed him of a small amount of cash and food. Turns out.......they left the cash. They just wanted the pizza and bread.

Cops simply traced the cell phone. An hour or so later, they found the teens in their apartment. With the empty pizza box, watching TV. Investigation turned out that they didn't know the Dominoes kid. Had no connection.

They simply had this brain process:

"Im hungry yo."
"Me too dog."
"Lets order some food."
"Aight, but we aint got no money".
"Its ok dog, we'll just shoot the delivery man."
"Yeah homie, sounds good. Oh, get some cinnamon sticks, them shits is good yo."
"Word..............gimme the phone real quick"

Where is Al Sharpton?

"Hey look, some black kids committed a murder! Yay! Now we can say

Al Sharpton Jesse Jackson libtard entitlement mentality deficit spending Obamacare qefhiweghfo!!!! A RGRGGGGG!!!!! I fucking HATE liberals!"

What's surprising is that no black leader has come forward to demand free pizza.

Wonder if the reason given for killing the guy was truthful. Maybe it was a planned hit.

Or maybe the guy had a lot of money. The cops say the killers didn't take any money but how do they know? Some was left on him but that doesn't mean there wasn't another wad of cash somewhere.

One thing is for sure, everytime a black person kills someone, there are those on the right that will start whining about Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and NAACP. Because I guess its their fault.

Last edited:
No it is not their fault. But believe it or not, they have power and influence. And they should use that to unite people, not to divide them. Black violence should be a major concern. It is amongst blacks in my community. Why are these two practically mute on that issue?

There is no evidence whatsoever that this is a “stand your ground” case. Zimmerman told police he was heading back to his van when Martin struck him from behind, knocking him to the ground. Martin then proceeded to beat him in the face thus banging his head against the ground. If Zimmerman is believed, this is a simple case of self-defense which has always been recognized in every state. The standard for using deadly force is a rather simple one: one is justified in using deadly force if he has a reasonable fear of serious bodily injury or death. The law does not require that you must have already sustained seriously injured before you resort to deadly force; it merely requires that you have a reasonable fear of serious bodily injury. Actually, when you think about it the law makes sense.

Given the circumstances as described by Zimmerman, he was justified in using deadly force. If his version of events stands, there are no grounds to even arrest him. Everything that happened prior to the moment that Martin struck Zimmerman is completely immaterial. The fact that Zimmerman was following Martin did not give Martin the right to assault him. The moment Martin hit Zimmerman from behind he was walking towards his van, Martin become a criminal and Zimmerman became a victim. If Martin had simply walked away after knocking Zimmerman to the ground, Zimmerman would not have been allowed to use deadly force since he was no longer in fear of serious bodily injury or death. However, it is apparent that Martin did not walk away but continued his attack. Both Zimmerman and an eye-witness say that Martin was on top of Zimmerman beating him. It appears that all the EVIDENCE supports Zimmerman's account.

All I know is that if I were in the same situation as Zimmerman, I would have a reasonable fear of serious bodily injury. I am convinced that most people would feel the same way, and that is why Zimmerman will never be convicted even though he might be arrested for purely political reasons.

So why are you so sure that Zimmerman is telling the truth?
Because there has yet to be one bit of evidence produced (not speculation or wild imaginings, but actual evidence) that shows he isn't.

I hate violence of any kind and I hate guns. Nobody has the right to take someone's life for any reason. And when someone dies for no reason, it is particularly upsetting.

I think Zimmerman and the guys that killed the pizza guy all have a screw loose.

The only reason you have the right to freedom of speech to sit there on your computer and type out exactly what you want to say is because SOMEONE FOUGHT AND DIED, AND YES, EVEN KILLED TO GIVE YOU THAT RIGHT... you IGNORANT WRETCH.

You fucking liberals just give me the fucking CREEPS with all your IGNORANT BULL SHIT.

Ever read the Declaration of Independence? "Endowed by their Creator" sound familiar?

You were born with it, but you still have that and all your other rights and liberties, as does every other American, only because better men than you have paid the bill for maintaining and preserving them, by fighting, bleeding, dying, and yes, Killing for them! You remember that, before you flap your sanctimonious gums!

No it is not their fault. But believe it or not, they have power and influence. And they should use that to unite people, not to divide them. Black violence should be a major concern. It is amongst blacks in my community. Why are these two practically mute on that issue?

Short answer, because there's no money or political power for them in doing that, and their own money and power are the ONLY things those two hustlers REALLY care about.

Answer one question for me, Rinata; I've killed for my country, in combat, and I do not in the least regret that, because the people I killed were enemy soldiers, as intent on killing me, as I was on killing them. The question is, do you believe you have the right to judge me (or anyone else) for doing that? I ask, because in making the statement above, you essentially asserted that you do.

Okay, here's my quick and easy method to determine if it's a RIGHT or not: doest your (so-called) RIGHT interfere with or restrict any of MY RIGHTS? (particularly that one about whom I may, or may NOT, want to associate/scheme/cohort with)

In other words, if your (so-called) RIGHT requires me (or anyone else) to get up off my/our lazy ass(es) and do something for you to provide you with that (so-called) RIGHT, then it ain't, can't, and never will be a RIGHT (that would be an immoral enslavement ~ DOH!).

Okay, here's my quick and easy method to determine if it's a RIGHT or not: doest your (so-called) RIGHT interfere with or restrict any of MY RIGHTS? (particularly that one about whom I may, or may NOT, want to associate/scheme/cohort with)

You can't define a word using the word itself.

In other words, if your (so-called) RIGHT requires me (or anyone else) to get up off my/our lazy ass(es) and do something for you to provide you with that (so-called) RIGHT, then it ain't, can't, and never will be a RIGHT (that would be an immoral enslavement ~ DOH!).

How does free speech fit into that?

You were born with it
Yes.

, but you still have that and all your other rights and liberties, as does every other American, only because better men than you have paid the bill for maintaining and preserving them, by fighting, bleeding, dying, and yes, Killing for them!

No, I have that right because I was born with it.
You remember that, before you flap your sanctimonious gums!
??? OK. I have to remember people dying every time I talk?

Jontae Demetrius Davis and Stephawn Sherrod Brown have both been arrested. As they should have been. So what is the point of this thread???

Last edited:
The Dominoes man is black. Are you outraged?
Liberals only care about the death of a black man when he is murdered by a white guy, preferably w/ a gun.
That is not true and you are an ignorant ass to suggest it.
Truth hurts, eh?

Black on black violence far exceeds white on black violence - and yet, its not until some black guy gets killed by a white guy that we here a thing about it from liberals.

Of course, black-on-black violence doesn't allow for the race card, eh?

Liberals only care about the death of a black man when he is murdered by a white guy, preferably w/ a gun.
Truth hurts, eh?

Black on black violence far exceeds white on black violence - and yet, its not until some black guy gets killed by a white guy that we here a thing about it from liberals.

In retrospect, I need to modify my original statement:

Liberals only protest the death of a black man when he is murdered by a white guy, preferably w/ a gun.

Truth hurts, eh?

I can't think of anything to say to you. You're just plain ignorant and there is no help for you.

Truth hurts, eh?

I can't think of anything to say to you. You're just plain ignorant and there is no help for you.

I believe the first three words of your post are sufficient.

Forum List

Back