2 concealed gun owners shoot robber at store...don't rob people in concealed carry states.

The right is enslaved now by this administration they just can't understand it. As for the two white boys who shot the black guy we know why they did not get shot by police.
Now a good man with some cahones would have just had to smack the robber on the head with a powerful blow. No one shot and everyone is safe.
View attachment 210154

I seriously doubt that the injustice of his death or any other death is the reason those knuckleheads kneel. It's all about "Hey look at me! I'm making a statement!! Am I cool or what?"

Of course when a white person takes a knee, they're merely virtue-signalling to their liberal friends and other minorities, and saying "I'm white but I'm not racist. Please don't beat me up and take my lunch money, cause I'm with you."

I believe they call that the "Stockholm Syndrome."

2 different gun owners, carrying their legal guns for self defense, shot a robber as he attempted crime at a local store...it didn't work out for him.

Notice...

--the two good guys with guns didn't get disarmed by the bad guy.

--the police did not shoot the two good guys with the guns.

--the good guys with the guns did not shoot the police.

Two Sheepdogs Are Better Than One: A Pair of Customers Shoot Armed Robber, No One Else Injured - The Truth About Guns

Saturday evening, police were called about an armed robbery in progress at a local convenience store. A 26-year-old man had pulled out a weapon, presumably at the register, and was attempting to rob the store. Several customers ran away, but two stayed put, took aim, and fired their concealed weapons.

The suspect was rushed to a nearby hospital where he died. No customers, employees or bystanders were harmed during the incident. Residents of the area have spoken in support of both customers.

“He probably did save somebody’s life,” said one man named Demetrius Frierson said. “But still, for them to do that, that was cool. That was real nice. I used to think this was one of the safe service stations because they got security in there already.”

“I’m really sorry that someone lost their life,” said John Brewer, another resident. “But, I would think that the amount of force they used might have been necessary to protect someone’s life. Crime doesn’t pay, karma is real. You get what you get.”

The robber got deaded and no bystanders were hit? That's a good shoot in my book.
No shooting is good! I do not care what the supposed excuse is unless the dead person is a conservative!

You're wasting your time, since most conservatives don't commit home invasions, muggings, robberies, drug deals, mass shootings, etc.

It's just not congruent to our core values.

Last edited:
2 different gun owners, carrying their legal guns for self defense, shot a robber as he attempted crime at a local store...it didn't work out for him.

Notice...

--the two good guys with guns didn't get disarmed by the bad guy.

--the police did not shoot the two good guys with the guns.

--the good guys with the guns did not shoot the police.

Two Sheepdogs Are Better Than One: A Pair of Customers Shoot Armed Robber, No One Else Injured - The Truth About Guns

Saturday evening, police were called about an armed robbery in progress at a local convenience store. A 26-year-old man had pulled out a weapon, presumably at the register, and was attempting to rob the store. Several customers ran away, but two stayed put, took aim, and fired their concealed weapons.

The suspect was rushed to a nearby hospital where he died. No customers, employees or bystanders were harmed during the incident. Residents of the area have spoken in support of both customers.

“He probably did save somebody’s life,” said one man named Demetrius Frierson said. “But still, for them to do that, that was cool. That was real nice. I used to think this was one of the safe service stations because they got security in there already.”

“I’m really sorry that someone lost their life,” said John Brewer, another resident. “But, I would think that the amount of force they used might have been necessary to protect someone’s life. Crime doesn’t pay, karma is real. You get what you get.”

The robber got deaded and no bystanders were hit? That's a good shoot in my book.
No shooting is good! I do not care what the supposed excuse is unless the dead person is a conservative!

You're wrong of course. If a bad guy tries to hurt me, or my wife or daughter, when I stop him, it will most definitely be a "good shooting". I hope that it never comes to pass, but if the situation arises, I am at least prepared for it.

Good for you. There a reason why 46 out of 50 states have a Castle Doctrine or "Deadly Force" law on the books.

Forum List

Back