2 concealed gun owners shoot robber at store...don't rob people in concealed carry states.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
2 different gun owners, carrying their legal guns for self defense, shot a robber as he attempted crime at a local store...it didn't work out for him.

Notice...

--the two good guys with guns didn't get disarmed by the bad guy.

--the police did not shoot the two good guys with the guns.

--the good guys with the guns did not shoot the police.

Two Sheepdogs Are Better Than One: A Pair of Customers Shoot Armed Robber, No One Else Injured - The Truth About Guns

Saturday evening, police were called about an armed robbery in progress at a local convenience store. A 26-year-old man had pulled out a weapon, presumably at the register, and was attempting to rob the store. Several customers ran away, but two stayed put, took aim, and fired their concealed weapons.

The suspect was rushed to a nearby hospital where he died. No customers, employees or bystanders were harmed during the incident. Residents of the area have spoken in support of both customers.

“He probably did save somebody’s life,” said one man named Demetrius Frierson said. “But still, for them to do that, that was cool. That was real nice. I used to think this was one of the safe service stations because they got security in there already.”

“I’m really sorry that someone lost their life,” said John Brewer, another resident. “But, I would think that the amount of force they used might have been necessary to protect someone’s life. Crime doesn’t pay, karma is real. You get what you get.”

The guy got probably what he deserved BUT NO democrat wants to end the 2nd Thats just republican bullshit you've been feeding on

The guy got probably what he deserved BUT NO democrat wants to end the 2nd Thats just republican bullshit you've been feeding on

You're wrong of course. They may not desire to get rid of it completely, but they wish to emasculate it to where only the favored few have the "right to keep and bear arms" while the unwashed masses are screwed. Why else do you think it is billionaires pushing the gun control agenda. They can't enslave you when you have guns.

Wrong.... at the CNN townhall the democrats in the audience screamed they want to confiscate all semi automatic rifles, pistols and shotguns...and if they want that, they want all of them.... the democrat party leadership has stated they want Australian style gun confiscation, and the left wing Supreme Court justice stated we need to repeal the 2nd Amendment...as well as democrat journalists who keep telling us we need to ban guns....

You don't know what you are talking about.

we-are-coming-to-take-away-your-guns-good-luck-32263237.png

The right is enslaved now by this administration they just can't understand it. As for the two white boys who shot the black guy we know why they did not get shot by police.
Now a good man with some cahones would have just had to smack the robber on the head with a powerful blow. No one shot and everyone is safe.
NFL kneel.jpg

The right is enslaved now by this administration they just can't understand it. As for the two white boys who shot the black guy we know why they did not get shot by police.
Now a good man with some cahones would have just had to smack the robber on the head with a powerful blow. No one shot and everyone is safe.
View attachment 210154

You are stupid....

You're wrong of course. They may not desire to get rid of it completely, but they wish to emasculate it to where only the favored few have the "right to keep and bear arms" while the unwashed masses are screwed. Why else do you think it is billionaires pushing the gun control agenda. They can't enslave you when you have guns.
Of course I tend to disagree Dems just want those with carries to be responsible and not mental cases who when looked upon with a scowl don't take that as a reason to shoot and kill some one

2 different gun owners, carrying their legal guns for self defense, shot a robber as he attempted crime at a local store...it didn't work out for him.

Notice...

Two Sheepdogs Are Better Than One: A Pair of Customers Shoot Armed Robber, No One Else Injured - The Truth About Guns

Saturday evening, police were called about an armed robbery in progress at a local convenience store. A 26-year-old man had pulled out a weapon, presumably at the register, and was attempting to rob the store. Several customers ran away, but two stayed put, took aim, and fired their concealed weapons.

The suspect was rushed to a nearby hospital where he died. No customers, employees or bystanders were harmed during the incident. Residents of the area have spoken in support of both customers.

“He probably did save somebody’s life,” said one man named Demetrius Frierson said. “But still, for them to do that, that was cool. That was real nice. I used to think this was one of the safe service stations because they got security in there already.”

“I’m really sorry that someone lost their life,” said John Brewer, another resident. “But, I would think that the amount of force they used might have been necessary to protect someone’s life. Crime doesn’t pay, karma is real. You get what you get.”

The robber got deaded and no bystanders were hit? That's a good shoot in my book.

Of course I tend to disagree Dems just want those with carries to be responsible and not mental cases who when looked upon with a scowl don't take that as a reason to shoot and kill some one

The problem is the second you place requirements on a Right, it no longer is a Right, and instead becomes a privilege. Privileges are just that, something the rich get, and the poor don't.

Notice...

The robber got deaded and no bystanders were hit? That's a good shoot in my book.
No shooting is good! I do not care what the supposed excuse is unless the dead person is a conservative!

Notice...

No shooting is good! I do not care what the supposed excuse is unless the dead person is a conservative!

You're wrong of course. If a bad guy tries to hurt me, or my wife or daughter, when I stop him, it will most definitely be a "good shooting". I hope that it never comes to pass, but if the situation arises, I am at least prepared for it.

And you lie!

DNC Vice Chair Suggests It's Time Democrats Push To Repeal The Second Amendment

Repeal the Second Amendment? Almost Half of Democrats Say Yes | National Review

There's a boat load more out there too! But since it will do no good to point out you lie, this is all I posted. Funny though, all I had to type was "do democrats want to repeal". lol!:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

screenshot_555.png

Forum List

Back