2 Active Shooters In Jersey City -- 2 Officers Shot

I wouldn't know what an inactive shooter is is your question a serious joke?

Of course it was a serious question. One which really needed to be asked given the popularity of these strategic catch phrases the media is teaching willing people to forward and promote.

Anyway, Pogo answered. The answer was as I suspected...

It's the rest of the gun fetish population that happens to be otherwise engaged at the moment.

Proceed...
Where did you get the inactive shooter crap from?

What would the opposite of "active shooter" be then? "Future shooter"?
trying to derail a thread with a non word that has no relevance

Gun control works don't it
Yes, countries with real gun control aren’t suffering more shootings today.

Yeah, sure they're not. Moron.

NIGHT OF MAYHEM
London shooting – Man blasted with ‘machine gun’ and another knifed on city’s streets in night of bloodshed

Man blasted with 'machine gun' and another knifed on London streets
That’s over a year ago bro. We get this shit daily, they get it yearly.

This was about 12 HOURS ago:

Czech hospital shooting: Six dead in country’s deadliest gun attack since 2015, authorities say
Man in fleeing vehicle takes own life as officers close in, say police

Gunman shoots six dead in Czech hospital
You have a point? Do they have gun control? Do they have these events regularly?

We wish 6 dead was worst attack since 2015.
Tell your judges to stop letting criminals go free.

FBI: More Than 1 Officer Shot In Jersey City Active Shooter Situation

2 officers were shot in an ambush style shooting in Jersey City a couple of hours ago and as of now, both shooters (1 man, 1 woman) are still at large..Dozens of shots were heard at the intersection of MLK Drive and Bayview, which most likely means the suspects were black and this shooting is probably connected to Black Lives Matter or some other black identity extremist group -- it is highly unlikely these 2 are acting alone...
I'm sorry, Biffy. Prayers up for the officers and others who were hurt as well as their loved ones. Get a flak jacket and stay safe. Prayers up for all affected in your city. :eusa_pray:

2 officers were shot in an ambush style shooting in Jersey City a couple of hours ago and as of now, both shooters (1 man, 1 woman) are still at large..Dozens of shots were heard at the intersection of MLK Drive and Bayview, which most likely means the suspects were black and this shooting is probably connected to Black Lives Matter or some other black identity extremist group -- it is highly unlikely these 2 are acting alone...
I'm sorry, Biffy. Prayers up for the officers and others who were hurt as well as their loved ones. Get a flak jacket and stay safe. Prayers up for all affected in your city. :eusa_pray:
I don't live in Jersey....

I live in Arlington, Texas......

Well, nice of you to share about the problems in Jersey City. Thanks. ;)

Yes, countries with real gun control aren’t suffering more shootings today.

Yeah, sure they're not. Moron.

NIGHT OF MAYHEM
London shooting – Man blasted with ‘machine gun’ and another knifed on city’s streets in night of bloodshed

Man blasted with 'machine gun' and another knifed on London streets
That’s over a year ago bro. We get this shit daily, they get it yearly.

This was about 12 HOURS ago:

Czech hospital shooting: Six dead in country’s deadliest gun attack since 2015, authorities say
Man in fleeing vehicle takes own life as officers close in, say police

Gunman shoots six dead in Czech hospital
You have a point? Do they have gun control? Do they have these events regularly?

We wish 6 dead was worst attack since 2015.

Look Brian, lets be honest, you as a leftist just use the lives of people killed by gunfire as an excuse to be against private ownership. What you guys are truly after is you do not want your precious government to be under threat from an armed citizenry.

It isn't. You're/we're all under constant mass surveillance, the police are militarized and trained by Israeli intellegence on Palestinianized population control and subjugation. With an effort underway to wall you in. Your gun is a fetish symbol for the fweedumb you bewieve in.

Fox News: Two suspects, one male and one female, were shot, both described as juveniles, while a third, described as a black male wearing all black, is still on the loose, a law enforcement source told Fox News.
like I said....darkies.....time to crack down on them nationwide, ASAP

No, little leftist 'tard, just the violent criminals. You always try and make it a racist thing because your have no other point. It's not racist to through violent felons in prison for life if they use a gun.

We don't care what color they are. We want them out of society.
Your prison/industrial complex and police behavior suggest otherwise, not to mention law enforcement itself has investigated and revealed white supremacist/nationalist infiltration of "law enforcement".

Looks rather american to me; there today, somewere else tomorrow.

I was sharing a breaking news story about police officers being attacked...hopefully you still care about the cops...….its not like they are the evil kind of cops like the FBI....now those guys are scum

I was sharing a breaking news story about police officers being attacked...hopefully you still care about the cops...….its not like they are the evil kind of cops like the FBI....now those guys are scum
Ah well, now we can all recall Fred Hampton.

It isn't. You're/we're all under constant mass surveillance, the police are militarized and trained by Israeli intellegence on Palestinianized population control and subjugation. With an effort underway to wall you in. Your gun is a fetish symbol for the fweedumb you bewieve in.

There's so much truth to this. What's worse is that the people love them for it.

I wouldn't know what an inactive shooter is is your question a serious joke?

Of course it was a serious question. One which really needed to be asked given the popularity of these strategic catch phrases the media is teaching willing people to forward and promote.

Anyway, Pogo answered. The answer was as I suspected...

It's the rest of the gun fetish population that happens to be otherwise engaged at the moment.

Proceed...
Where did you get the inactive shooter crap from?

What would the opposite of "active shooter" be then? "Future shooter"?
hmmmmm, hmmmm...
th

If I wanted to derail a thread, I think I could be a little more creative. As a matter of fact, I gare awn tee it.

Anyway. Firstly, your thread isn't worthy of derailing. It was a breaking news type of thread.

Secondly, derailing threads isn't something I do. So don't flatter yourself. You're simply not that important. And intellectually beneath me, really, given your failure to realize the nature of your shortcoming in comprehending what I meant. There's simply nothing to be had by 'derailing' your thread, even if I wanted to.

Now. What is important is the sheer ignorance you've shown here in regurgitating strategic language initiated by mainstream media for the express purpose of demonizing all gun owners as a collective without actually doing so directly. That needs to be corrected by people who know better every single time it occurs. And your useful idiot type of parroting that is so widespread these days is simply one more instance of it. Your parroting of strategic, media driven language here is basically identical to the 'our Democracy' spew that's been so popularized as a means to alter the electorate's perception of our form of government and to dumb people down to the true nature of 'our Republic.' Wake up, dummy. People like me are the ones who have to come behind your silly rear and clean up your mess before other people start to run with it. It gets a bit tiring after a while.

Last edited:

If I wanted to derail a thread, I think I could be a little more creative. As a matter of fact, I gare awn tee it.

leftist attacking Jews
People like you is why this country is so fucked up, and it's up to people like me to fix the shit.

Forum List

Back