2 Active Shooters In Jersey City -- 2 Officers Shot

What is an inactive shooter, just out of curiosity? I mean, if we have a label for violent criminals who choose a gun for their crime like 'active shooter,' surely there must be the alternative for comparison sake. So...what is an 'inactive shooter?'

Serious question.
I wouldn't know what an inactive shooter is is your question a serious joke?

Of course it was a serious question. One which really needed to be asked given the popularity of these strategic catch phrases the media is teaching willing people to forward and promote.

Anyway, Pogo answered. The answer was as I suspected...

It's the rest of the gun fetish population that happens to be otherwise engaged at the moment.

Proceed...

One which really needed to be asked given the popularity of these strategic catch phrases the media is teaching willing people to forward and promote.

I always notice that too, they push these strategic catch phrases and then people pick them up and keep parroting them. "Deep state" is another one, imo, which is why I don't use that or any of their manufactured catch phrases.

Of course it was a serious question. One which really needed to be asked given the popularity of these strategic catch phrases the media is teaching willing people to forward and promote.

It's the rest of the gun fetish population that happens to be otherwise engaged at the moment.

Proceed...
Yep, Pogo IS a CLOWN. A DUMB one, obviously.

Proceed...
Where did you get the inactive shooter crap from?

Jersey City has a bad area where it is a shit hole. There is always violence there and it most likely is gang related.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did you get the inactive shooter crap from?

What can I say, I'm an INTJ.
Idontknow.gif

Forum List

Back