$2.96 gas everywhere! Merry Christmas from Biden!

It isn't the price of petroleum products that is the problem, it is the price of politicians and the fact that the failure to cap election spending has made all of them subject to the part of the electorate with the most money.

As of yesterday, I filled up with mid-grade for $3.89, in Western PA. I understand that our state gasoline tax is higher than most.

Tangentially speaking, I drive two German cars (BMW 3-series, and VW Jetta GLI), and both get fuel economy that is better than EPA ratings. 26 and 34, respectively, combined city and highway.

Asshole Biden's energy policies are causing people's utility bills to go through the roof.
It is horrible what he is doing to people on a fixed income. He should be impeached.
He's going to use the war in Ukraine to try and re-enforce his position as being the much needed American president at this time, and he's going to ride the wave that he's caught right on in upon the notion that he is in tune with or is one of theee very much important leaders of the world in it's efforts to stop Putin. He'll try to insulate himself through the war, and make it seem that we can't take the chance of making change at a critical time in the situation.

What's bad is that him and his crew may actually be one of the prime reason's for the complete break down in the world as we speak. Needs to be heavily investigated.

Putin didn't move on Ukraine until Trump was out, and after that the world was thrown into turmoil with a bad election here, and the COVID crisis pitting American against American to boot.

One thing is for sure, and that is that cooler more wiser head's need to prevail, and we must show the world how we can walk and chew gum at the same time.

Asshole Biden's energy policies are causing people's utility bills to go through the roof.
It is horrible what he is doing to people on a fixed income. He should be impeached.
g7oqmqdhp5ba1.jpg

Forum List

Back