$2.39 Gasoline !!!

Just 3 cents in Venezula. :)
It should only cost about $3,000 to truck a 8,400/gal tanker load here. That would only be 36 cents a gallon plus the 3 cents to buy it would give you 39 cent gasoline. I'll pay you to bring me a tanker load of gas.

Just 3 cents in Venezula. :)
It should only cost about $3,000 to truck a 8,400/gal tanker load here. That would only be 36 cents a gallon plus the 3 cents to buy it would give you 39 cent gasoline. I'll pay you to bring me a tanker load of gas.

Think the reason no one's thought of that is they'd be stopped at every border. Probably be like selling out-of-state cigs or something.

Dunno how much a gallon of cheap cooking oil goes for, but can use that in a diesal engine without modification according to Mystbusters. Only lose about 10% mileage, might be worth looking into. :)

Dunno how much a gallon of cheap cooking oil goes for, but can use that in a diesal engine without modification according to Mystbusters. Only lose about 10% mileage, might be worth looking into. :)

I've been doing that for years, but new cooking oil is to expensive. We have a centrifuge to turn used fryer cooking oil or motor oil into fuel. It works great, but the oil is harder to find now. I use almost 3,000 gallon a year & my uncle uses over 6,000 gallon a year. We need more supply. We use methanol & ethanol in the gasoline engines. That's about $1.55/gal right now.

The US national average reg gas pump price will be $2.99/gal this weekend.

The US national average reg gas price paid by customers is already way below $2.99 because most people buy from the cheapest pump & avoid the most expensive.

Not so much in my area. BP and Exxon still seem to have more consistent streams of cars than Sam's Club. There are two stations with lower prices within a block each way of the BP I go to and BP still has a lot more traffic than the other two.
Soooooo!!!! - The free market is a failure at keeping prices down??????

Not sure how you reached that conclusion based on my post. A lot of people are brand/merchant loyal. Some of the cheapest places have crap gas, crap stores, crap service, non-english speaking cashiers who burn incense all the time. Whatever. Free Market is about choice, not "cheapest"

Soooooo!!!! - The free market is a failure at keeping prices down??????

dear, the beauty of the capitalist free market is that you must have the lowest price and best percieved quality to survive so it cant fail. Do you understand?

Ever think that the fall in gas prices is more a sign of a flagging economy than some magic nugget from Obama's ass?

Ever think that the fall in gas prices is more a sign of a flagging economy than some magic nugget from Obama's ass?

Idiot! - 3.5% Gain in GDP

Somebody wanna tell Skull Pilot that the prez doesn't control gas prices?

Naw, nevermind.

RWs are hopelessly ignorant. They actually believe its Obama's fault when gas prices are high but he has nothing to do with prices going down.

:cuckoo:

$3.35 here in Pittsburgh. Luckily I only fill my tank 6 times a year, so the price of gas doesn't really have a large impact on my pocket. I take the trolley into to work and I only drive to the market and the gym, both of which are very close.

You have to be an idiot to want to drive in Pittsburgh. I have to go there about once per month and driving there is a friggin nightmare. Unfortunately, there just is no real way to expand any of the roads there.

Naw, nevermind.

RWs are hopelessly ignorant. They actually believe its Obama's fault when gas prices are high but he has nothing to do with prices going down.

its you idiots who start threads thanking Obama for gas prices not I

Naw, nevermind.

Last quarter.

And what does that have to do with the future?

When demand for oil goes down it's not a sign of growth and the economy isn't just the USA anymore or didn't you know that?

Naw, nevermind.

Last quarter.

When demand for oil goes down it's not a sign of growth and the economy isn't just the USA anymore or didn't you know that?

Your so stupid! Incomes are up the most in 6 years, GDP is way up, Employment is up & unemployment is down, deficit spending is down, QE ended, Markets at new records, Welfare & Food-stamps are down, Gold is down, US dollar is rising, Immigration is way, way down, US oil production is up, fuel efficiency is way up & Oil price is down.

Obama has turned around the Bush disaster!

Naw, nevermind.

Last quarter.

Your so stupid! Incomes are up the most in 6 years, GDP is way up, Employment is up & unemployment is down, deficit spending is down, QE ended, Markets at new records, Welfare & Food-stamps are down, Gold is down, US dollar is rising, Immigration is way, way down, US oil production is up & Oil price is down.

Obama has turned around the Bush disaster!
Up just barely after a 6 year decline

Yeah that's some fucking feat

Forum List

Back