$2.39 Gasoline !!!

$3.35 to $3.60+ here in Oaklandtown.

$3.35 here in Pittsburgh. Luckily I only fill my tank 6 times a year, so the price of gas doesn't really have a large impact on my pocket. I take the trolley into to work and I only drive to the market and the gym, both of which are very close.

$3.35 here in Pittsburgh. Luckily I only fill my tank 6 times a year, so the price of gas doesn't really have a large impact on my pocket. I take the trolley into to work and I only drive to the market and the gym, both of which are very close.

If I drove into North Carolina, the price would be 50 cents higher even though our local gas comes out of NC tanks because of the state gas tax spread. Before they had a lottery, people would drive up here, buy their tickets, and fill up. It was like getting free plays for them ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

If I drove into North Carolina, the price would be 50 cents higher even though our local gas comes out of NC tanks because of the state gas tax spread. Before they had a lottery, people would drive up here, buy their tickets, and fill up. It was like getting free plays for them ;)

I used live close to the border of Ohio and West Virgina. We used to drive across the state line into Ohio to get gas and cigarettes, then swing by the Panhandle to pick up booze. Now I am too far from the borders for it to be economical. The cost of living here is still very cheap though.

I used live close to the border of Ohio and West Virgina. We used to drive across the state line into Ohio to get gas and cigarettes, then swing by the Panhandle to pick up booze. Now I am too far from the borders for it to be economical. The cost of living here is still very cheap though.

I did some time in Mo'town so I know what you are saying. I love that part of WV/PA, but I also like to be able to make a living and did not want to end up in P'burgh

I did some time in Mo'town so I know what you are saying. I love that part of WV/PA, but I also like to be able to make a living and did not want to end up in P'burgh
I've spent many a silly nights with friends at WVU. When was the last time you were here? The city has changed quite a bit in the last 15 years and almost entirely for the better. It's an exciting time to be here.

I've spent many a silly nights with friends at WVU. When was the last time you were here? The city has changed quite a bit in the last 15 years and almost entirely for the better. It's an exciting time to be here.

The Pittsburgh Renaissance was under way when I was in the area. It has been maybe 4 years since I happened by Motown and a few couple since I went up to your area. I am just not inclined to big city living anymore, do not want to commute, and there are no jobs on the WV side unless you are a prof. I used to live in the DC area and that pretty much killed any interest I had in bright lights places.

The Pittsburgh Renaissance was under way when I was in the area. It has been maybe 4 years since I happened by Motown and a few couple since I went up to your area. I am just not inclined to big city living anymore, do not want to commute, and there are no jobs on the WV side unless you are a prof. I used to live in the DC area and that pretty much killed any interest I had in bright lights places.

I can understand that sentiment. I grew up in a rural area and attended PSU (also pretty rural). After all that time in country I needed some city life. lol

The US national average reg gas pump price will be $2.99/gal this weekend.

The US national average reg gas price paid by customers is already way below $2.99 because most people buy from the cheapest pump & avoid the most expensive.

The US national average reg gas price paid by customers is already way below $2.99 because most people buy from the cheapest pump & avoid the most expensive.

Not so much in my area. BP and Exxon still seem to have more consistent streams of cars than Sam's Club. There are two stations with lower prices within a block each way of the BP I go to and BP still has a lot more traffic than the other two.

Not so much in my area. BP and Exxon still seem to have more consistent streams of cars than Sam's Club. There are two stations with lower prices within a block each way of the BP I go to and BP still has a lot more traffic than the other two.
Soooooo!!!! - The free market is a failure at keeping prices down??????

Forum List

Back