2,000 migrants return to Honduras, foreign ministry says

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Damn, another TRUMP THREAT and voila... half the invaders are returning home....the Obomanation would have had 4000 more DemonRAT voters freeloading off the American people!

Honduran President Juan Orlando Hernández also promised an offer of jobs and other type of aid to those who return to the country.

Read more at cnn.com ...

Oh, so NOW Honduras is offering their people a job and a chance at a better life. Why weren’t they doing this before?

Damn, another TRUMP THREAT and voila... half the invaders are returning home....the Obomanation would have had 4000 more DemonRAT voters freeloading off the American people!

Honduran President Juan Orlando Hernández also promised an offer of jobs and other type of aid to those who return to the country.

Read more at cnn.com ...

Oh, so NOW Honduras is offering their people a job and a chance at a better life. Why weren’t they doing this before?
Because nobody had forced their hand, until Trump did.

How about we put a spotlight on those shit hole countries south of Mexico that keep producing all these desperate people? I would ask "where is the UN?" if I didn't already know it is a useless, spineless good old boys club.

How about we put a spotlight on those shit hole countries south of Mexico that keep producing all these desperate people? I would ask "where is the UN?" if I didn't already know it is a useless, spineless good old boys club.
Yes, there needs to be far more pressure put on these countries. Last year, Honduras received $175 Million in foreign aid. Guatemala received $249 Million. Somebody needs to be examining where all this money is going.

Are a few rich bureaucrats picking off this money and pocketing it ? With thousands of their people rampaging to our border, we have right to dig for some answers.

That means the ones who are still coming are the hardcore radicals out to create a political crisis just before the midterms.

Read more at cnn.com ...

All of those fuckers need to go back or stay in Mexico, We don’t need their fucking problems. There’s no way these fuckers will benefit the United States. And we certainly cannot afford these fuckers

New Topics

Forum List

Back