1992 NYT article...Bill Clinton was a notorious fast food eater, that wasn’t a big deal...

The board was full of progressive political hacks.

Kind of like copies of you, except without the overzealous Mormon hate. (probably)

The same board fined another business for refusing to serve Christians based on faith. They applied the law fairly and evenly.

It was Klein's outrageous behavior that got him into trouble. Or maybe he just liked being the toast of the Martyr Circuit better than making cupcakes in his wife's shop because he couldn't hold down a regular job with his temper.

The board was full of progressive political hacks.

Kind of like copies of you, except without the overzealous Mormon hate. (probably)

The same board fined another business for refusing to serve Christians based on faith. They applied the law fairly and evenly.

It was Klein's outrageous behavior that got him into trouble. Or maybe he just liked being the toast of the Martyr Circuit better than making cupcakes in his wife's shop because he couldn't hold down a regular job with his temper.

That's just as dumb as the first case. Do you have a link to that case? Was it the same thing, a non-essential, non point of sale, easily replaceable contracted service?

Again assuming facts not in evidence.

That's just as dumb as the first case. Do you have a link to that case? Was it the same thing, a non-essential, non point of sale, easily replaceable contracted service?

Yeah, I'm going to spend hours and hours googling something you'll just ignore. That's a constructive use of my time.

Point was, the Wifebeater broke the law, and he paid a lot of money,a nd now he can whine about it to other Christian bigots, so I guess he's happy.

Yeah, I'm going to spend hours and hours googling something you'll just ignore. That's a constructive use of my time.

Point was, the Wifebeater broke the law, and he paid a lot of money,a nd now he can whine about it to other Christian bigots, so I guess he's happy.

Hours and hours? You must have read something about it to reference it, or are you just blowing smoke out your ass?

Lets see what the SC says about cases like this.

Lets see what the SC says about cases like this.

One more time, guy, Kennedy isn't going to overturn all the work he's done for gays. Once you say it's okay to discriminate against gays, y ou say it's okay to discriminate against blacks, Jews or anyone else.

"We don't serve your kind here" shouldn't be allowed, ever.

Churches are already allowed to not do SSM's.

So you make a reference again, and don't back it up.

Typical.

Again, since you ignore most of the things I do link to or pretend you don't see them, I really don't waste time posting them...

Well, the next thing on the agenda. Again, yank their tax exemptions, you'll be AMAZED how fast God changes his mind on the gays.

Just like he changed his mind on witches or slavery or other things that aren't considered cool now. God is flexible like that.

So you make a reference again, and don't back it up.

Typical.

Again, since you ignore most of the things I do link to or pretend you don't see them, I really don't waste time posting them...

Well, the next thing on the agenda. Again, yank their tax exemptions, you'll be AMAZED how fast God changes his mind on the gays.

Just like he changed his mind on witches or slavery or other things that aren't considered cool now. God is flexible like that.

You are confusing ignoring for scoffing.

You are a nothing more than a controlling hatful prick.

Naw, man, I'm a pragmatist, dude. Religion has always been about getting less smart people to give up their money by telling them what to think.

The minute they have to start paying taxes on that money for the privilege of hating gays, you will be amazed how fast "God" will change his mind on hating gay people.

Naw, man, I'm a pragmatist, dude. Religion has always been about getting less smart people to give up their money by telling them what to think.

The minute they have to start paying taxes on that money for the privilege of hating gays, you will be amazed how fast "God" will change his mind on hating gay people.

Ah you are one of those "me so smartzers than others fuh fuh fuh" idiots.

And again you go with "hate" when they just don't think their lifestyle is moral.

And again you go with "hate" when they just don't think their lifestyle is moral.

the thing is, all "moral" arguments from the nutters boil down to "I think it's icky" and "My imaginary friend in the sky says it's bad". Beyond that, they have no real "moral" argument.

And, yes, you are smarter when you reject bronze age superstitions.

the thing is, all "moral" arguments from the nutters boil down to "I think it's icky" and "My imaginary friend in the sky says it's bad". Beyond that, they have no real "moral" argument.

And, yes, you are smarter when you reject bronze age superstitions.

It's amazing how shallow and self centered you are, you narcissistic bitch.

The 1st amendment means you have to give those things YOU find "icky" weight when deciding to crush someone's civil liberties, and you do not lose your civil liberties just because you want to sell something.

The 1st amendment means you have to give those things YOU find "icky" weight when deciding to crush someone's civil liberties, and you do not lose your civil liberties just because you want to sell something.

The First Amendment isn't an excuse to disobey other laws.

"Do you know how fast you were going?"

"Jesus said I can drive really fast!"

The law says if you sell something, you have to sell it to ANYONE who has the money to pay for it. Period. End of discussion.

The First Amendment isn't an excuse to disobey other laws.

"Do you know how fast you were going?"

"Jesus said I can drive really fast!"

The law says if you sell something, you have to sell it to ANYONE who has the money to pay for it. Period. End of discussion.

Actually it's a reason that other laws cannot be applied in certain situations. it's the whole concept of "unconstitutional"

The law can be wrong, if that wasn't the case we would still be dealing with Plessey.

Actually it's a reason that other laws cannot be applied in certain situations. it's the whole concept of "unconstitutional"

The law can be wrong, if that wasn't the case we would still be dealing with Plessey.

Except this law is perfectly fine. In fact, we'd have chaos if we really did apply the whole, "If I don't like your law, I can claim a religious exemption to it!"

Except this law is perfectly fine. In fact, we'd have chaos if we really did apply the whole, "If I don't like your law, I can claim a religious exemption to it!"

Not chaos, the government actually having to do it jobs.

Forum List

Back