1992 NYT article...Bill Clinton was a notorious fast food eater, that wasn’t a big deal...

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Hypocrisy once again by the predictable Progs.

It must suck to have to live a lie every day.

Bill Clinton and Food: Jack Sprat He's Not

LITTLE ROCK, Ark.— "THE good news is, my husband loves to eat and enjoys it," Hillary Clinton said. "The bad news is, he loves to eat, even when things are not always right for him."

Visits to nine restaurants here that his friends say are among Bill Clinton's favorites, as well as sightings around the country, confirm his wife's description of his eating habits. From Sims Bar-B-Q to Juanita's, from Doe's Eat Place to Hungry's Cafe, President-elect Clinton prefers the stuff with fat in it: jalapeno cheeseburgers, chicken enchiladas, barbecue, cinnamon rolls and pies. But no chocolate-chip cookies.

Actually, people did make fun of Clinton's fondness for McDs. You probably weren't even born yet.

LITTLE ROCK, Ark.— "THE good news is, my husband loves to eat and enjoys it," Hillary Clinton said. "The bad news is, he loves to eat, even when things are not always right for him."

Visits to nine restaurants here that his friends say are among Bill Clinton's favorites, as well as sightings around the country, confirm his wife's description of his eating habits. From Sims Bar-B-Q to Juanita's, from Doe's Eat Place to Hungry's Cafe, President-elect Clinton prefers the stuff with fat in it: jalapeno cheeseburgers, chicken enchiladas, barbecue, cinnamon rolls and pies. But no chocolate-chip cookies.
Snowflakes always need to invent BS to melt about.

Here's a photo of President Clinton jogging. Let us know when you find one of our morbidly obese Emperor doing any kind of exercise at all.

short_shorts_clinton_1_bb7gn4.jpg

Snowflakes always need to invent BS to melt about.
They also complained about his hair length, just like they did with Jimmah Carter....

Dumb shit parroted this morning's Tard News Feed talking point without checking the facts.

Once again.

I bet he's already back in line to get his piss cup refilled.

Bill Clinton never has been cool and never will be cool, sex traffickers are always repugnant

You know...."notorious" and "wasn't a big deal"....are not really synonyms.

Forum List

Back