1992 NYT article...Bill Clinton was a notorious fast food eater, that wasn’t a big deal...

Hypocrisy once again by the predictable Progs.

It must suck to have to live a lie every day.

Bill Clinton and Food: Jack Sprat He's Not

LITTLE ROCK, Ark.— "THE good news is, my husband loves to eat and enjoys it," Hillary Clinton said. "The bad news is, he loves to eat, even when things are not always right for him."

Visits to nine restaurants here that his friends say are among Bill Clinton's favorites, as well as sightings around the country, confirm his wife's description of his eating habits. From Sims Bar-B-Q to Juanita's, from Doe's Eat Place to Hungry's Cafe, President-elect Clinton prefers the stuff with fat in it: jalapeno cheeseburgers, chicken enchiladas, barbecue, cinnamon rolls and pies. But no chocolate-chip cookies.
IF you don't learn from your mistakes or the mistakes of others, what good are they???

Bill Clinton ended up developing serious heart trouble, having 4 major heart surgeries after his fast food addiction period,

and almost died, a couple of times....

he now is a vegan....

Last edited:

LITTLE ROCK, Ark.— "THE good news is, my husband loves to eat and enjoys it," Hillary Clinton said. "The bad news is, he loves to eat, even when things are not always right for him."

Visits to nine restaurants here that his friends say are among Bill Clinton's favorites, as well as sightings around the country, confirm his wife's description of his eating habits. From Sims Bar-B-Q to Juanita's, from Doe's Eat Place to Hungry's Cafe, President-elect Clinton prefers the stuff with fat in it: jalapeno cheeseburgers, chicken enchiladas, barbecue, cinnamon rolls and pies. But no chocolate-chip cookies.

here's your god damned hypocrite.

IF you don't learn from your mistakes or the mistakes of others, what good are they???

Bill Clinton ended up developing serious heart trouble, having 4 major heart surgeries after his fast food addiction period,

and almost died, a couple of times....

he now is a vegetarian....

actually, he's a vegan. :)

that isn't the point of pointing out Donald's insanity. Donald eats McDonald's cheeseburgers in bed, not because he jogs over with his secret service because he likes junk food.... but because he's delusional and paranoid and is afraid of being poisoned.

sick trumpscum are desperate and fact-averse.

Last edited:

that isn't the point of pointing out Donald's insanity. Donald eats McDonald's cheeseburgers in bed, not because he jogs over with his secret service.... but because he's delusional and paranoid and is afraid of being poisoned.

The ironic thing about Trump is that the people who know him the best like him the least, and the people who know him the least like him the most.

that isn't the point of pointing out Donald's insanity. Donald eats McDonald's cheeseburgers in bed, not because he jogs over with his secret service.... but because he's delusional and paranoid and is afraid of being poisoned.

The ironic thing about Trump is that the people who know him the best like him the least, and the people who know him the least like him the most.

well, people who know him best know how stupid he is and what a con artist he is.

he's not even a good deal-maker. *shrug*

The laws are being wrongly applied.

No, they are being perfectly applied. Consumers are being protected from abuse by bigots.

If this were a racist baker who refused to bake a cake for an interracial couple, we wouldn't have an argument, even if they blurted out a bunch of bible verses.

No one has ever seen Trump jogging.

Does anyone actually WANT to see Trump jogging? My eyes! They burn!

Actually the market could handle that situation, as can then case with the SSM wedding.

For contracted services only of course, in all other cases PA laws apply to actual PA's

Actually the market could handle that situation, as can then case with the SSM wedding.

For contracted services only of course, in all other cases PA laws apply to actual PA's

Or we can do what we are doing now, and if the bigots don't like it, they can find something else to do for a living.

or you can stop being a pompous prick and let people live their lives the way they see fit.

You are such a fucking busybody jackass.

or you can stop being a pompous prick and let people live their lives the way they see fit.

No, I'm someone who expects businesses to do what they promise to do.

If Mr. Wifebeater doesn't want to bake a cake for the gays, he should find something else to do for a living. It wasn't even his business, it was his wife's business, and she invited this couple to use the shop.

When I use a business, I don't expect to be abused by the hired help

No, I'm someone who expects businesses to do what they promise to do.

If Mr. Wifebeater doesn't want to bake a cake for the gays, he should find something else to do for a living. It wasn't even his business, it was his wife's business, and she invited this couple to use the shop.

When I use a business, I don't expect to be abused by the hired help

Only if it gets you your "fuck over a person I don't like" jollies, you fucking hick.

Again, you have ZERO proof of him ever beating his wife, again stop that.

When you use a business, if the people knew the persona you present on this board, I would be surprised if they didn't shit in your food.

Only if it gets you your "fuck over a person I don't like" jollies, you fucking hick.

As a principle, All businesses should do what hey promise. I do what I promise in my business. Even if I don't like the customer personally. I don't sit there and make fun of customers when they start talking about Jay-a-zus. I just smile and get back to business.

Poor woman looks terrified whenever they appear in public. And she let him destroy her business.

You know what Mr. Klein said to Mrs. Klein when she had two black eyes?

"Woman, I done told you twice!"

When you use a business, if the people knew the persona you present on this board, I would be surprised if they didn't shit in your food.

I'd own their ass in a lawsuit if they ever did.

As a principle, All businesses should do what hey promise. I do what I promise in my business. Even if I don't like the customer personally. I don't sit there and make fun of customers when they start talking about Jay-a-zus. I just smile and get back to business.

Poor woman looks terrified whenever they appear in public. And she let him destroy her business.

You know what Mr. Klein said to Mrs. Klein when she had two black eyes?

"Woman, I done told you twice!"

I'd own their ass in a lawsuit if they ever did.

Then the rectification of that is the cost of the service they didn't provide, not hundreds and thousands of dollars in punitive fines.

And most of your accusation about the situation are baseless figments made up in your own addled mind.

Like you would know about it.

Then the rectification of that is the cost of the service they didn't provide, not hundreds and thousands of dollars in punitive fines.

No, hundreds of thousands in punative fines were for publishing the names of the people who complained about them and instigating a hate campaign against them.

again, you aren't going to get their attention by a little fine. You need a big whopping OH SHIT fine to deter the next guy.

No, hundreds of thousands in punative fines were for publishing the names of the people who complained about them and instigating a hate campaign against them.

again, you aren't going to get their attention by a little fine. You need a big whopping OH SHIT fine to deter the next guy.

What hate campaign?

Forum List

Back