£19,000 for LGBT painted crossing on the road in Cardiff, Wales

Now that's whatcha call some fun, right there

Even way up here in Yankeeland, we have some good ol' boys who have pickup trucks with a big exhaust pipe sticking out of the bed. Last time I pulled up to one at a red light, I rolled down my window and yelled "Roll some coal, bro." He did when he took off, the big black cloud of smoke was awesome.

1691763778164.jpeg

Now that's whatcha call some fun, right there

We have a little burnout contest in the lil town not far from here. It's kickass. By the time you go home you have tire rubber helmet hair and scorched lung disease.

And a safety issue, as well.

When the weather is wet, that painted road will have greatly-reduced traction, making automotive accidents more likely.
The paint is in powdered form which is melted and laid. It hardens quickly. I think it has glass particles in it and it's non slip. On our roads, we predominantly have white markings, then yellow. Then in no stopping and no parking areas, red. So I can assume the stupid cost is down to having other colours and because it's political and mental illness, everyone involved has probably thought, "Ah fuck it", and quadrupled their prices.

Then the handful of trannies and faggots will come along and say, "What an inspiration".

Maybe they should just rename the city of Cardiff and call it "Buttfuck, Wales"?

Thats what the people of the city later known as Sodom did.

Cheers, that looks amazing.
I suppose trannies and faggots like it.

If an employee cost you £19,000 instead of a couple of grand or so, would you be stupid enough to keep them on the payroll?

About 40 miles from me is Carlisle in Cumbria. They wasted thousands on a bridge where it's lift has never worked. But in the news a few years ago, the Council wanted to install a crossing over the duel carriageway, it already has that bridge and an underpass. I believe the council got some money off Sainsbury's for opening a shop along the road. So despite public opposition, the winklespanners in the council went ahead with the crossing. And we all guessed it, the Council need £40,000, I repeat £40,000, more to install the crossing. So the tax payers down there had to fund it. Guess how many Council dickheads got sacked? None. The pricks probably got a bonus

You might wank over council wastage, normal people don't.

I suppose trannies and faggots like it.

If an employee cost you £19,000 instead of a couple of grand or so, would you be stupid enough to keep them on the payroll?

About 40 miles from me is Carlisle in Cumbria. They wasted thousands on a bridge where it's lift has never worked. But in the news a few years ago, the Council wanted to install a crossing over the duel carriageway, it already has that bridge and an underpass. I believe the council got some money off Sainsbury's for opening a shop along the road. So despite public opposition, the winklespanners in the council went ahead with the crossing. And we all guessed it, the Council need £40,000, I repeat £40,000, more to install the crossing. So the tax payers down there had to fund it. Guess how many Council dickheads got sacked? None. The pricks probably got a bonus

You might wank over council wastage, normal people don't.
Nothing that happens in Carlisle matters.

Nothing that happens in Carlisle matters.
The Carlisle example is indicative to how councils across the country waste council tax. So Carlisle lost £40,000, the Cardiff area lost umpteen thousand. And guess what? You're the typical winklespanner that blames the Tories. See how fucked up your mentally is and democracy allows you to spew your shit ideas onto others. That's why the UK takes 2 steps forwards, and uneducated bellends like you makes it take one step back.

The Carlisle example is indicative to how councils across the country waste council tax. So Carlisle lost £40,000, the Cardiff area lost umpteen thousand. And guess what? You're the typical winklespanner that blames the Tories. See how fucked up your mentally is and democracy allows you to spew your shit ideas onto others. That's why the UK takes 2 steps forwards, and uneducated bellends like you makes it take one step back.
Council funding is a mysterious process. Money becomes available thru various pots and councils will always spend it.
Wrexham repaved King St because the money was available in a regeneration scheme that was just for paving. It didnt need paving but they will always accept the money.
I suspect the Cardiff money is from some similar fund. the tories control spending and the idea that councils are lighting cigars with fivers is just daily mail crap.

Forum List

Back