189th DeathRAT just announced he's in the POTUS race....MORE, not enough crazies yet!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Wayne Messam, the mayor of Miramar, said in a video released Thursday morning that he’s running for president.

“The promise of America belongs to all of us. That's why I'm going to be running for president. To be your champion,” Messam said in the video.

(Excerpt) Read more at sun-sentinel.com ...

Oh so much fun....who the fuck is this guy???

It's a good time to run, to their credit. We're back to around 50% unafilliated with either side of the fake two-party system, as it was in the 2016 that gave us Trump as a revolt against that same fake system. But, for the most part, these are just low value opportunists with a pet peeve social issue and no real knowledge of the traditional American hilosophy of government or how to run a grasroots campaign. They're in a hurry to go no place fast. They're more concerned with counting their names rather than leaving any kind of real mark.

The 2024 is where it's at. Oh yes indeedy. A storm is coming.

Have you heard the one about the two bulls?

Last edited:
Wayne Messam, the mayor of Miramar, said in a video released Thursday morning that he’s running for president.

“The promise of America belongs to all of us. That's why I'm going to be running for president. To be your champion,” Messam said in the video.

(Excerpt) Read more at sun-sentinel.com ...

Oh so much fun....who the fuck is this guy???

What’s not to like about the guy. Came from a poor family, earned a football scholarship to FSU and then started his own construction business and became the mayor of his home town.

No wonder you attack him

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Only thing i can find on the guy as far as his position on issues is he wants to "cancel" the nations college debt.

Forum List

Back