1804 Haitian Massacre is Future of the White European Civilisation

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Nowhere you can hear politically incorrect truth as Haitian blacks massacred thousands of remaining whites on the island.In all countries white Christians became minority they were killed by so-called 'people of color'. Insane immigration from the turd world must be stopped, otherwise Haiti can be repeated in any western country.

Nowhere you can hear politically incorrect truth as Haitian blacks massacred thousands of remaining whites on the island.In all countries white Christians became minority they were killed by so-called 'people of color'. Insane immigration from the turd world must be stopped, otherwise Haiti can be repeated in any western country.
So, years of abuse had nothing to do with it? :rolleyes:

Haha, you spelled "Revolution" wrong. That's what Haiti did in 1804, becoming the second independent republic in the Americas after the US.

You also spelled "slavery" wrong. It has never been spelled i-m-m-i-g-r-a-t-i-o-n.

Haha, you spelled "Revolution" wrong. That's what Haiti did in 1804, becoming the second independent republic in the Americas after the US.

You also spelled "slavery" wrong. It has never been spelled i-m-m-i-g-r-a-t-i-o-n.
In other words, all white people have to do is murder non-whites down to the last, and we will be granted "independence"....

Just remember that when indigenous Europeans win the war for Europe that is coming in about a decade.

In other words, all white people have to do is murder non-whites down to the last, and we will be granted "independence"....

Just remember that when indigenous Europeans win the war for Europe that is coming in about a decade.

And you'll let us know when that's about to start, Dylann?

And you'll let us know when that's about to start, Dylann?
Equality and a level playing field is truly a terrifying thing to anti-white assholes, isn't it?

Indigenous Europeans are no less abused by their governments and the invaders than the Haitian slaves were.

A little jumpy, ain't ya?

So, in ten years you'll come back here and admit you were full of shit?

In 5 years you will know I am 100% correct.

In 5 years you will know I am 100% correct.

So, in 5 years when nothing has happened, you will admit you are full of shit?

Damn. Seems the foreign crackas in Haiti were pathetically easy to kill. :dunno:

Damn. Seems the foreign crackas in Haiti were pathetically easy to kill. :dunno:
It is amazing how quickly humanitarianism leaves the room when Democrats start talking about white people....

Forum List

Back