18% African American

what does that have to do with what i told tank?....
Just answer the question.
no you tell me what that has to do what i said to tank and i will gladly answer your pointless question...
Has to do with the fact your telling him he would be mad if he had a high % of subsaharan African DNA, makes me think you believe it is a good thing for some reason.

I'll take that answer now.
do you know anything about tank and how he feels about black people?...if you know something about the people here maybe you would not say stupid things......and do i wanna be black?.....i am mostly Sicilian and have Moors blood flowing through me,there are people in my family who are pretty dam dark,in the summer time i can get pretty dam dark myself....there, is your curiosity satisfied?....
Moors aren't black & never were, they are and were arab-middle eastern.
thats pretty debatable,many historians say that many of the moors were pretty dam black...and many from history were described as "black" as pitch.....and we can go all day long showing links to yay and nay if they were black,but it seems most say that a hell of a lot of them were blacks probably from Mauritania.....

Just answer the question.
no you tell me what that has to do what i said to tank and i will gladly answer your pointless question...
Has to do with the fact your telling him he would be mad if he had a high % of subsaharan African DNA, makes me think you believe it is a good thing for some reason.

I'll take that answer now.
do you know anything about tank and how he feels about black people?...if you know something about the people here maybe you would not say stupid things......and do i wanna be black?.....i am mostly Sicilian and have Moors blood flowing through me,there are people in my family who are pretty dam dark,in the summer time i can get pretty dam dark myself....there, is your curiosity satisfied?....
Moors aren't black & never were, they are and were arab-middle eastern.
thats pretty debatable,many historians say that many of the moors were pretty dam black...and many from history were described as "black" as pitch.....and we can go all day long showing links to yay and nay if they were black,but it seems most say that a hell of a lot of them were blacks probably from Mauritania.....
The blacks were usually slaves to the Moors. We have painting that prove Moors themselves were not black.

Forum List

Back