18% African American

Due to evolution all whites will have some African DNA
wow i bet your pissed.....lol....
The higher the %, the more pissed they become
i am talking about you not them....
You wish you were black, don't you?
what does that have to do with what i told tank?....
Just answer the question.

Ya, answer the question

soul-man-original.jpg

All the other cops should get the DNA test too

A Hastings police sergeant says he has been subjected to racial taunts within the department after he took a genetic test through Ancestry.com that showed he was 18 percent black.

See, you were right, blacks can't take a joke...

wow i bet your pissed.....lol....
no you tell me what that has to do what i said to tank and i will gladly answer your pointless question...

no you tell me what that has to do what i said to tank and i will gladly answer your pointless question...
Has to do with the fact your telling him he would be mad if he had a high % of subsaharan African DNA, makes me think you believe it is a good thing for some reason.

I'll take that answer now.

Has to do with the fact your telling him he would be mad if he had a high % of subsaharan African DNA, makes me think you believe it is a good thing for some reason.

do you know anything about tank and how he feels about black people?...if you know something about the people here maybe you would not say stupid things......and do i wanna be black?.....i am mostly Sicilian and have Moors blood flowing through me,there are people in my family who are pretty dam dark,in the summer time i can get pretty dam dark myself....there, is your curiosity satisfied?....

do you know anything about tank and how he feels about black people?...if you know something about the people here maybe you would not say stupid things......and do i wanna be black?.....i am mostly Sicilian and have Moors blood flowing through me,there are people in my family who are pretty dam dark,in the summer time i can get pretty dam dark myself....there, is your curiosity satisfied?....
The only thing I know about Tank is that his I/Q is under 100 and probably under 75 too.

:D

Moors aren't black & never were, they are and were arab-middle eastern.

Forum List

Back