17-year-old murder suspect accused of shooting 2 teens at his home

So why did you write something that had nothing to do with what I said?
TWICE?
If indeed the kid is a psychopath there would be warning signs for years to observe by the parents. The mother bought him a gun despite warning signs, just like the parents of that Michigan school shooter. Parenting is more than just putting a roof over their kids head and feet em three squares a day.

A Texas teenager accused of shooting two people at his home, one fatally, allegedly told police that he wanted to "commit a homicide for a long time," according to newly released court documents.

The suspect -- 17-year-old Connor Hilton -- was showing the two victims a revolver at his Friendswood home Saturday night when he allegedly shot them both in the head, according to a complaint charging the teen with murder.

A third person who was at the house that night called 911 while hiding in the bathroom and reported hearing two gunshots, according to the complaint.
View attachment 882016

Where did this 17yr old get a gun from to shoot 2 in his home?

His this natural behavior for a 17yr old?

Could this be a result of too many video games?
This isn't normal behavior for any age...lol

He obviously didn't show any abnormal behaviour that would meet the NRA's requirements to have him disarmed.

We can interpret that as being the right to kill people in America's small towns.

If indeed the kid is a psychopath there would be warning signs for years to observe by the parents. The mother bought him a gun despite warning signs, just like the parents of that Michigan school shooter. Parenting is more than just putting a roof over their kids head and feet em three squares a day.

Doesn't stop him being a psychopath. Parents don't always participate much in their kids' lives. What do you know about the lives of the parents?

Doesn't stop him being a psychopath. Parents don't always participate much in their kids' lives. What do you know about the lives of the parents?
I don't know more than what the link in the OP revealed. Same as you.

A Texas teenager accused of shooting two people at his home, one fatally, allegedly told police that he wanted to "commit a homicide for a long time," according to newly released court documents.

The suspect -- 17-year-old Connor Hilton -- was showing the two victims a revolver at his Friendswood home Saturday night when he allegedly shot them both in the head, according to a complaint charging the teen with murder.

A third person who was at the house that night called 911 while hiding in the bathroom and reported hearing two gunshots, according to the complaint.
View attachment 882016

Try him as an adult and if guilty, life with no parole.

Shit......this is your typical Friday Night in Detroit.

Anyone who's heard gunshots after 10 pm knows the deal.

But it usually happens in black neighborhoods. It's more the rule than the exception.
Around here, if you hear a gunshot after dark we all know what happened too. But it ain't likely the same outcome as in detroit...

Shit......this is your typical Friday Night in Detroit.

Anyone who's heard gunshots after 10 pm knows the deal.

But it usually happens in black neighborhoods. It's more the rule than the exception.
How would you know that, you aren't in black neighborhoods after 10pm. Hard to stay on topic of this white kid who shot 2 friends.

View attachment 882016

Children are being influenced by violence in video games and hollywood

How would you know that, you aren't in black neighborhoods after 10pm. Hard to stay on topic of this white kid who shot 2 friends.
Well, since my wife is black and her sister lived in a black neighborhood in FL, (you racist Ahole)....and we visited her often.....yes....I've stayed in black neighborhoods often. I also went to her brother and sisters funerals. I've been the only white person in a church filled with my nieces an nephews....3 generations of them.

Well, since my wife is black and her sister lived in a black neighborhood in FL, (you racist Ahole)....and we visited her often.....yes....I've stayed in black neighborhoods often. I also went to her brother and sisters funerals. I've been the only white person in a church filled with my nieces an nephews....3 generations of them.
You say your wife is black, but I don't know any sane black woman who would accept the garbage you believe about blacks.

Who did you marry?

Candace Owens?

You racist assclowns are funny claiming to be married to a black woman, what other neighborhood would her sister, brother, mother and father live in?

Forum List

Back