17 year old kid...

So far, in the women's downhill luge, the Germans are dominating.

I have to say, Giesenburger is pretty damn cute!

I guess it just called the Luge. lol

She was great as was Dajana Eitberger, the Canadian I forget her name she is placed number three she's pretty good, yes it is just called the Luge lol. Also watched the Women's Ski Jumping another Gold for Norway Maren Lundby and Silver for Germany Katharina Althaus the Japanese won the Bronze. Again terrible weather and the Snowboarding Women's Slopestyle Final Run III canceled very strong winds and considered to dangerous because the strong wind will affect the boards it would be like riding into a wind tunnel very dangerous could even result in a fatality.
Ah...I'm watching the women's ski jump now. lol

Natalie Geisenberger tragic for you DW darling she is taken he is called Markus.

bZ-yDtCpRtmbLHILpGLLSg.png

nNogYtt-R56aidsAi4gmTw.png
She married that loser?!?

:1041:

:biggrin:

A shocking happening DW....SHOCKING :eek2: :funnyface:

She was great as was Dajana Eitberger, the Canadian I forget her name she is placed number three she's pretty good, yes it is just called the Luge lol. Also watched the Women's Ski Jumping another Gold for Norway Maren Lundby and Silver for Germany Katharina Althaus the Japanese won the Bronze. Again terrible weather and the Snowboarding Women's Slopestyle Final Run III canceled very strong winds and considered to dangerous because the strong wind will affect the boards it would be like riding into a wind tunnel very dangerous could even result in a fatality.

That Ski Jumping was great, it is now 6.50AM in South Korea so approx in five hours from now the Alpine Skiing I hope will be on and not canceled because of terrible weather this is the Men's Alpine Combined Downhill and we have Marcel Hirscher his record is six World Cup titles, the weather has fucked up all the training sessions which the last of was completely canceled, also Norway's Kjetil Jansrud is in this event and the French have two excellent skiers in this Alexis Pinturault and Victor Muffat-Jeandet they must be watched and I would also consider them favourites.

Marcel Hirscher - Wikipedia

Kjetil Jansrud - Wikipedia

That Ski Jumping was great, it is now 6.50AM in South Korea so approx in five hours from now the Alpine Skiing I hope will be on and not canceled because of terrible weather this is the Men's Alpine Combined Downhill and we have Marcel Hirscher his record is six World Cup titles, the weather has fucked up all the training sessions which the last of was completely canceled, also Norway's Kjetil Jansrud is in this event and the French have two excellent skiers in this Alexis Pinturault and Victor Muffat-Jeandet they must be watched and I would also consider them favourites.

Marcel Hirscher - Wikipedia

Kjetil Jansrud - Wikipedia
I hope you're right. I am looking forward to the downhill.

So far, they are still advertising it, so I'm thinking that unless it's a last minute call, we'll see some downhill.

So...womens half-pipe. Posers are tossing up mid 80's for their runs...

Chloe Kim's first run.....

source.gif

Last edited:
Well, there goes that. Thought we were going to sweep the podium. I thought the women of the USA were going to rock the pipe!

*yeah, I've been saving that one. hehe*

Chloe wins the gold without having to make the third run.

Hat is off to all the ladies... They left it all on the pipe!

*yeah, I'm cracking Myself up*

Men's Halfpipe Shaun White cannot be human 93.25 WTF?!

He just banged out a 98.5

Yes he cannot be human lol.

He reminds Me of Brian Shul when he was talking about his Libya run back in the Reagan Admin. He was talking about a battery of missiles shot at his SR-71 while flying a recon mission to check the effectiveness of the bombing on the Libyan capital. He said they targeted him (just like these guys targeting Shaun White) and fired their missiles and he kicked it up a notch and was outrunning the missiles and he still had 4 inches of throttle left.

Shaun White strikes Me like that. Whatever they throw at him, he's has more in reserve he can bring.

Hiranu of Japan just had an excellent run 95.

He reminds Me of Brian Shul when he was talking about his Libya run back in the Reagan Admin. He was talking about a battery of missiles shot at his SR-71 while flying a recon mission to check the effectiveness of the bombing on the Libyan capital. He said they targeted him (just like these guys targeting Shaun White) and fired their missiles and he kicked it up a notch and was outrunning the missiles and he still had 4 inches of throttle left.

Shaun White strikes Me like that. Whatever they throw at him, he's has more in reserve he can bring.

I do not remember him I was only born in 1990! But what you comment about him yes Shaun White is like him.

Forum List

Back