17 year old kid...

She was great as was Dajana Eitberger, the Canadian I forget her name she is placed number three she's pretty good, yes it is just called the Luge lol. Also watched the Women's Ski Jumping another Gold for Norway Maren Lundby and Silver for Germany Katharina Althaus the Japanese won the Bronze. Again terrible weather and the Snowboarding Women's Slopestyle Final Run III canceled very strong winds and considered to dangerous because the strong wind will affect the boards it would be like riding into a wind tunnel very dangerous could even result in a fatality.
Ah...I'm watching the women's ski jump now. lol

Men's Halfpipe Shaun White cannot be human 93.25 WTF?!
He just banged out a 98.5

Yes he cannot be human lol.
He reminds Me of Brian Shul when he was talking about his Libya run back in the Reagan Admin. He was talking about a battery of missiles shot at his SR-71 while flying a recon mission to check the effectiveness of the bombing on the Libyan capital. He said they targeted him (just like these guys targeting Shaun White) and fired their missiles and he kicked it up a notch and was outrunning the missiles and he still had 4 inches of throttle left.

Shaun White strikes Me like that. Whatever they throw at him, he's has more in reserve he can bring.

In the Downhill Skiing our Marcel Hirscher is in first place and Frances Alexis Pinturault is in second place.

She was great as was Dajana Eitberger, the Canadian I forget her name she is placed number three she's pretty good, yes it is just called the Luge lol. Also watched the Women's Ski Jumping another Gold for Norway Maren Lundby and Silver for Germany Katharina Althaus the Japanese won the Bronze. Again terrible weather and the Snowboarding Women's Slopestyle Final Run III canceled very strong winds and considered to dangerous because the strong wind will affect the boards it would be like riding into a wind tunnel very dangerous could even result in a fatality.

He reminds Me of Brian Shul when he was talking about his Libya run back in the Reagan Admin. He was talking about a battery of missiles shot at his SR-71 while flying a recon mission to check the effectiveness of the bombing on the Libyan capital. He said they targeted him (just like these guys targeting Shaun White) and fired their missiles and he kicked it up a notch and was outrunning the missiles and he still had 4 inches of throttle left.

Shaun White strikes Me like that. Whatever they throw at him, he's has more in reserve he can bring.

Our Matthias Mayer just had total disaster literally skidding down the mountain and crashing into people including a camera man one of someones coaches and some others, hopefully Matthias is okay because that looked not good, anyhow he's out of this.

Here it is the greatest male skier alive, he is the greatest tactical skier in the world and he is ours and this is Gold number one with we hope four more Golds to come for him, I think 90% of my nation stayed awake to watch the Downhill Skiing and give moral support to Marcel, now we can all have a nap:

1ZOmX90bSX_RsFxVtbizJA.png

The Silver to France Alexis Pinturault and the Bronze to France Victor Muffat-Jeandet.

I do not remember him I was only born in 1990! But what you comment about him yes Shaun White is like him.
Well, I was going to apologize for losing My connection and missing the downhill, and your replies. Until I learned you were born in 1990! Now I'm just depressed! :shok:

In the Downhill Skiing our Marcel Hirscher is in first place and Frances Alexis Pinturault is in second place.
Are you Austrian? I thought you lived in England.

Are you Austrian? I thought you lived in England.

Yes from Salzburg, Mr. Lucy and me lived though in London for several years, Mr. Lucy is Norwegian from Trondheim.

I do not remember him I was only born in 1990! But what you comment about him yes Shaun White is like him.
Well, I was going to apologize for losing My connection and missing the downhill, and your replies. Until I learned you were born in 1990! Now I'm just depressed! :shok:

Not been watching a lot of The Olympics for two days, but I post to comment that one of our Snowboarders have a terrible accident Markus Schairer a fracture of the fifth cervical vertebra this during the Quarter Final, he is okay no long term neurological damage but end of The Olympics for him and he is to be flown home.

Here is an article:

Snowboarder Markus Schairer Breaks Neck in Horrifying Crash at the Winter Olympics

Not been watching a lot of The Olympics for two days, but I post to comment that one of our Snowboarders have a terrible accident Markus Schairer a fracture of the fifth cervical vertebra this during the Quarter Final, he is okay no long term neurological damage but end of The Olympics for him and he is to be flown home.

Here is an article:

Snowboarder Markus Schairer Breaks Neck in Horrifying Crash at the Winter Olympics
Wow, lucky it wasn't worse than it turned out to be.

Sorry, I've been so busy I have had zero time to watch any events. Hopefully, I'll get time this weekend.

Darkwind we are now up and running have our first medal and its the Gold in the Luge Mens Singles David Gleirscher also I add Germany has another medal a Bronze for Johannes Ludwig, also more Gold medals in the Biathlon with Arnd Peiffer and in the Women's Biathlon Laura Dahlmeier and in the Men's Ski Jumping Andreas Wellinger so my Mama and her side of this family and also therefore me we are all double happy and also for Norway another Silver and another Bronze in the Men's Ski Jumping Johann Andre Forfang and Robert Johansson and three more medals Gold, Silver and Bronze in the below so Mr. Lucy is happy and that means we are all three times happy.

ndZEDomgRpa11TT9q_wkkg.png

The below is the Medal Table after is it now two days or three days I forget.

9avnmvMCSCOIyh9Tg6w1uQ.png
Darn it. I've been to busy to watch!

It is not a good situation because the time difference is that I have 3.48AM and this is Monday 12 and South Korea is now 11.48AM and also Monday 12 so that is 8 hours ahead and I am going to have a nap soon and so this means I will not get to watch a lot of this Olympics, same thing when they had the World Cup in 2002 they put it between South Korea and Japan and that 8 hours ahead thing again and that 2002 World Cup is the only World Cup where we have missed 90% of the matches not a good situation.

2002 FIFA World Cup - Wikipedia
I hear you. They are 14 hours ahead of Me. I just haven't been able to watch because I've been busy.

The 14 hours ahead is worser than for me, WTF?! I would have attempted to stay up longer to watch the Snowboarding but the Women's Slopestyle Final Run 2 has been Delayed until who knows when and the Women's Slopestyle Final Run 3 has been Cancelled until who knows when that's re scheduled, they are having not good weather I post last night that the best of the Alpine Skiing the start of has been re scheduled to Thursday and Friday when it was originally to start today Monday.
yeah, all this rescheduling really blows. Trying to time sleep and the games so that the day isn't so bad is tough enough.

Hey, what can you do?

We have another Gold medal this to Matthias Mayer winner of the Men's Super-G also Kjetil Jansrud of Norway gets Bronze.

d-pSUdz1Qa6xMN35apcLYQ.png

The Medal Table as it now is, Mama is happy, Mr. Lucy is happy, I am happy because we will collect more medals and become higher in the table, I look forward to tomorrow the Women's Super-G, the Women's Skeleton and the Men's Ski Jumping I have not watched a lot for two days but I hope to have time to watch tomorrow these events.

fL7VEYkKQEW7DQNVlOwgcA.png

WTF did I just WATCH?! WTF?! how did that Czech girl do that in the Super-G, Anna Fenninger led and this Czech girl out of NOWHERE just with the TINIEST of SPLIT SECONDS goes into the lead. We had that Gold medal for the majority of this....oh well well done to that Czech girl, totally bizarro happening, a freak happening that nobody who is a betting person would have put ANY money on that Czech girl and would have put their money on Anna Fenninger. Shocking x 1000.

Forum List

Back