17 y.o. hit & run driver in L.A. sentenced to 5 months was shot dead...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Remember this story about the 17 year old who ran over a mother with her child in a stoller ...the one that L.A. Prosecutor Gascon gave only five months in a diversionary camp?

Screenshot_20230120-174502~2.png

Well...karma's a bitch...

Link to the original thread...

So the little fucker was either black or an invader, since he literally only got a slap on the wrist!

Unfortunately, people HAVE to take the law into their own hands now, because these douchebags in the fake judicial system thats here now in this country is meaningless and useless.

It's not going to change either. People keep waiting for the government to change and do whats right. Regardless of WHO is in office, it's just going to get worse. If the people don't stand up and take control, literally........we'll all be in a cage or 6 feet under in the next 20 years, if not sooner.

And now Americans are murdering 17 year old kids?

And some here are celebrating the murder?

Absolutely .
Also guess we are hoping he died slowly and in agony .

Feel much better now for the family and friends of the two that he killed .

And I am sure that trash boy can explain himself to our friend Baby Jesus without you trying to do his job for him .

This wasn't a kid, he was a THUG, a CRIMINAL, and tried MURDERING two people, as well as GRAND THEFT AUTO!!!

The piece of shit got what he deserved!!!

Apparently you live in some fucked up world where everything is sparkles, unicorn farts, and lollipops!!!
Those of us living in THE REAL WORLD, know better.

I don't believe you are properly comprehending the concept of karma.

"In Indian religion and philosophy, the universal causal law by which good or bad actions determine the future modes of an individual's existence."

Or in more colloquial Missouri parlance... "What goes around...comes around."

Screenshot_20230120-191017-672.png

Remember this story about the 17 year old who ran over a mother with her child in a stoller ...the one that L.A. Prosecutor Gascon gave only five months in a diversionary camp?

View attachment 749238

Well...karma's a bitch...

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

I don't believe you are properly comprehending the concept of karma.

"In Indian religion and philosophy, the universal causal law by which good or bad actions determine the future modes of an individual's existence."

Or in more colloquial Missouri parlance... "What goes around...comes around."

View attachment 749259

Yup. He fucked around, and found out.

This wasn't a kid, he was a THUG, a CRIMINAL, and tried MURDERING two people, as well as GRAND THEFT AUTO!!!

The piece of shit got what he deserved!!!

Apparently you live in some fucked up world where everything is sparkles, unicorn farts, and lollipops!!!
Those of us living in THE REAL WORLD, know better.
If he were Caucasian and the Victims Black the poster would feel differently . Another Racist Bigot

"two that he killed" ????
I didn't see that in the reportage.
Mother and kid in a stroller .
Counts as 2 here in God's Garden but probably more in America . Or less .

Anyway , who is counting ?
We call it Murder here from one upwards though I expect to you was just an accident due to climate change or it being unlucky Tuesday.
More about accident correlation than cause and effect no doubt .

Mother and kid in a stroller .
Counts as 2 here in God's Garden but probably more in America . Or less .

Anyway , who is counting ?
We call it Murder here from one upwards though I expect to you was just an accident due to climate change or it being unlucky Tuesday.
More about accident correlation than cause and effect no doubt .

He didn't kill them, they lived through it.
They moved out of California though.

Forum List

Back