17 NFL Hall of Fame Finalists

Rice and Smith deserve their own wing

Cris Carter is due

Charles Haley, Richard Dent

Ray Guy, just to get 1 punter in lol.

If given the chance I would vote for Rice and Smith alone this year as an honor to them.

In an unusual move for me I believe Don Coryell deserves in. Few coaches do.

Tim Brown probably deserves to get in eventually. He was good for a hall of fame long amount of time, the best excuse for him getting in would be he was a very good player w/o the good system Jerry Rice benefited from.

Russ Grim the same....Richard Dent....hmmmm...I'll have to watch more film of the rest.

FORT LAUDERDALE (AP) — All-time greats Jerry Rice (FSY) and Emmitt Smith (FSY) led a class of seven into the Pro Football Hall of Fame on Saturday.
The NFL's career receiving and rushing leaders were joined in the Hall by John Randle, Russ Grimm, Rickey Jackson, Floyd Little and Dick LeBeau. Little and LeBeau were elected as senior committee nominees.

If Charles Haley never gets into the Hall Of Fame, then the whole thing is a scam. He is the only man walking with 5 Super Bowl Rings. After tommorow it is possible that Adam Vinatieri could make the same claim.

If Charles Haley never gets into the Hall Of Fame, then the whole thing is a scam. He is the only man walking with 5 Super Bowl Rings. After tommorow it is possible that Adam Vinatieri could make the same claim.

What you meant to say is:

"After tomorrow Adam Vinatieri WILL be able to make that claim!"
:cool:

As a Patriots fan I will admit that I wish nothing but the best for Adam. He did so much for us. But I am still calling tommorow's game:
Saints 38
Colts 31

As a Patriots fan I will admit that I wish nothing but the best for Adam. He did so much for us. But I am still calling tommorow's game:
Saints 38
Colts 31

Thank you for the laugh! God Love ya! :thup:

Saints 38
Colts 31

Thank you for the laugh! God Love ya! :thup:

If you want to make a few bucks, take the Saints and the points, at least.

Yeah, everyone is saying it's going to be a "shoot out"-and some say whoever has the ball last will win.

We shall see...................

Forum List

Back