1619 Project

That's what we're trying to end.
YOUR grooming of innocent children into MAGATHOOD
No, you're not, you're teaching them to hate those who point out the obvious, that transgender is a mental illness. You call helping a confused child back to normalcy, 'hate.' You guys promote kids cutting off parts of their anatomy in order to pretend they are another sex. Your whole philosophy is anti-humanity and frankly macabre.

And if this was 1854 that statement might have relevance.
BUT
Starting in 1970 the GOP proceeded down a path to RE ENSLAVE Black people, Women, Children...
That's what has relevance in 2023
Bullshit.

No it does not

What your argument ignores is that whites did not begin the enslavement and are not guilty or responsible for anything excdept taking part in it as everyone else was doing
What … does not … what? Try to write (and argue) more clearly.

Do you mean to say your argument doesn’t ignore exactly what I said it ignored? I spoke of history and put it in context, pointing out some often ignored facts. If you disagree then discuss the history and show where I am mistaken … if you can.

It’s ludicrous that you just use my words and claim it is I who ignore that whites did not begin the enslavement of Africans. But I not only did not “ignore” this but agreed with it … and again put the issue in context, which meant addressing a few of your omissions.

I also did not at all address the question of “guilt.” I did not even mention the word. You brought that up. I just pointed out what is undeniable: that the West commercialized racial slavery in a way and on a scale that brought devastation to West and Central Africa, and that the West followed up by colonizing most of Africa at the end of the 19th and first half of the 20th century.

Of course slavery in the Americas had its own special characteristics, which changed over time and depending on geography, but I didn’t address that either in my comment.

American slavery was not like old fashioned mostly non-racial Roman Mediterranean slavery, nor did it much resemble Arab slavery either. It was very much integrated into the stage of early capitalism and fed the need for a stable labor force for certain work that whites generally would not do cheaply enough in the “New World.”

Indians were sometimes enslaved too, of course, but they often would run away, and in any case died out too quickly. Uprooted African slaves could not run away back to Africa, and ultimately had no choice but to accept their fate, forming a stable and crucially needed early labor force, especially in the U.S. South.

None of this is controversial, but for some reason you seem to think just talking about it is an attack on you, or whites in general. I haven’t supported calls for “reparations” or talked about guilt at all. I also criticize the “1609 Project.”

Last edited:
No it does not

What your argument ignores is that whites did not begin the enslavement and are not guilty or responsible for anything excdept taking part in it as everyone else was doing
Now we how to make wrong=right. “Everyone else does it” there I am no guilty or responsible. :rolleyes:

Which never happened.
Look up Wounded Knee and get back to us.
"
In a letter to Colonel Henry Bouquet dated July 7, 1763, Amherst writes “Could it not be contrived to send the Small Pox among those disaffected tribes of Indians?” In a later letter to Bouquet Amherst repeats the idea: “You will do well to try to inoculate the Indians by means of blankets, as well as to try every other method that can serve to extirpate this execrable race.”

Bouquet wrote back, “I will try to inoculate [them] with some blankets that may fall in their hands, and take care not to get the disease myself.”

The events of the 1700s significantly impacted the Cherokee Nation and their relationships with European powers. The devastating smallpox outbreaks, the shifting alliances in the French and Indian War, and the ongoing struggle for control of land and resources all contributed to a tumultuous and challenging period in Cherokee history."

Look up Wounded Knee and get back to us.
"
In a letter to Colonel Henry Bouquet dated July 7, 1763, Amherst writes “Could it not be contrived to send the Small Pox among those disaffected tribes of Indians?” In a later letter to Bouquet Amherst repeats the idea: “You will do well to try to inoculate the Indians by means of blankets, as well as to try every other method that can serve to extirpate this execrable race.”

Bouquet wrote back, “I will try to inoculate [them] with some blankets that may fall in their hands, and take care not to get the disease myself.”

The events of the 1700s significantly impacted the Cherokee Nation and their relationships with European powers. The devastating smallpox outbreaks, the shifting alliances in the French and Indian War, and the ongoing struggle for control of land and resources all contributed to a tumultuous and challenging period in Cherokee history."

There is no record of blnakets being used that way nor ewould it have worked as small pox does not work that way

I alreayd mentiuoned wounded knee try reading

That IS the record and

It is generally wise to spell check your post BEFORE telling someone to read, etc.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
There is no record of any one distributing such blankets onlhy thiord hand claims like the one you posted.

Captain Ecuyer, commanding Ft Pitt (Pittsburg) during the 1763 fight with the natives did introduce small-pox infected blankets and clothing to their enemies.

I believe that many indigenous peoples encountered small pox when they took the blankets and clothing of infected white enemies they had killed.

Captain Ecuyer, commanding Ft Pitt (Pittsburg) during the 1763 fight with the natives did introduce small-pox infected blankets and clothing to their enemies.

I believe that many indigenous peoples encountered small pox when they took the blankets and clothing of infected white enemies they had killed.
No that is long since proven a myth

Forum List

Back