16 year old trans girl stabbed to death

4th sentence in your link
Brianna was a transgender girl but detectives said there was no evidence to suggest it was a hate crime.
You couldnt wait to use this persons death to score some cheap political points. You are a disgusting POS.
I'd be curious to see what the killers look like. I bet Tammy is glad they haven't posted those pics...

Let me get this right.

A person was stabbed to death, and it is all because so many people in USMB oppose the system that starts working on kids to question their gender as soon as the state can get its hands on them?

Understanding cause and effect isn't one of Tommy's talents.

And you guys are very quick to believe the police.Too funny.
Do you have evidence that the police are lying? If so, please post it here so we can evaluate it. Also, you'd better get it to the proper authorities. We'd hate to see yet another court case go south because an internet keyboard jockey had evidence they failed to get to the proper authorities.

Let me get this right.

A person was stabbed to death, and it is all because so many people in USMB oppose the system that starts working on kids to question their gender as soon as the state can get its hands on them?

Understanding cause and effect isn't one of Tommy's talents.
The hate generated by creatures like you leads to these tragedies. You are still trying to make political capital from tis incident.

Forum List

Back