16 police officers kidnapped and taken hostage in Mexico.

BrickHouse888

Rookie
Apr 15, 2023
This video was posted on youtube like 2 weeks ago, I don’t know if the officers are still alive or not, but I believe 16 Mexican cops got ambushed by cartels in Chiapas, Mexico while thee officers were driving on a highway.

They were all taken hostage by the cartels.

President Obrador claims these cartels will face justice. (I’ve got a feeling they’ll all probably get away scot free though.)

(Maybe I’m wrong though. I guess we might see what happens.)

If anyone knows anything about current conflict with the Mexican police/military and the cartels, or how president Obrador is handling the cartels, please share.

If anyone knows anything about the current state of the cartels in Chiapas, please share as well.

(I didn’t know the cartels were enforcing/ruling the state of Chiapas. That state’s got a lottt of ancient Mayan pyramids in it, I believe.)

Want to punish the cartels, we will hav to do it ourselves. Air strikes there and aggressive prosecutions and enforcement here. Screw the tards who will cry 'raycississm n stuff'. 'Mexico' isn't a state any more. Get over it.

This video was posted on youtube like 2 weeks ago, I don’t know if the officers are still alive or not, but I believe 16 Mexican cops got ambushed by cartels in Chiapas, Mexico while thee officers were driving on a highway.

They were all taken hostage by the cartels.

President Obrador claims these cartels will face justice. (I’ve got a feeling they’ll all probably get away scot free though.)

(Maybe I’m wrong though. I guess we might see what happens.)

The Cartels have infiltrated the Mexican Police. They were obviously tipped off as the ambush took advanced planning. Obrador is a completely inept and corrupt President who is facilitating the immigrant and Fentanyl attacks on America. Biden has said and done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about Obrador or Mexico.

Forum List

Back