16 new kills to Obama's credit.

At least this time he wasn't blowing away American citizens without trial!

U.S. Sergeant Is Said to Kill 16 Civilians in Afghanistan

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/12/w...ans-killed-american-soldier-held.html?_r=1&hp
Hey.....you "conservatives" were so anxious to go-to-War.

What you're havin' a lil' trouble finding the STOP-button??

“Let us learn our lessons. Never, never, never believe any War will be smooth and easy, or that anyone who embarks on the strange voyage can measure the tides and hurricanes he will encounter.

The Statesman who yields to War Fever must realize that – once the signal is given – he is no longer the Master Of Policy but the Slave of unforeseeable and uncontrollable events. Antiquated War offices, weak, incompetent, or arrogant commanders, untrustworthy allies, hostile neutrals, malignant fortune, ugly surprises, awful miscalculations – ALL take their seats at the council board on the morrow of a declaration of War.

Always remember, however sure you are that you can easily win, that there would not BE a War, if the other man did not think HE also had a chance.”

– Winston Churchill

I guess that's one o' the "benefits" o' having CHICKENHAWKS launching a War....they have no biases AGAINST doing so.

bush_serving_beer.jpg

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPXAxNr8Cno[/ame]​

Last edited:
You know, I very rarely include personal attacks in my posts on this board.

But you deserve it. You're a dumbass.

Want to see a dozen or so links where Bush was blamed for Abu Ghraib, loser?

So the systematic abuse that was found at all dentention centers in Iraq and Afghanistan is akin to a mad man running amoke with his weapon?

The doc is right.

The doc is full of it.

The left gave credit to Obama for everything short ot pulling the trigger where Osama is concerned, so the doc is playing dumb.

And as far as the killings, we don't even know the facts and already he's siding against our troops. I would wait till the facts come out before jumping to conclusions.

Last edited:
You know, I very rarely include personal attacks in my posts on this board.

But you deserve it. You're a dumbass.

Not even in the same category, guy.

Seriously, what the fuck is the matter with you?

This is a tragedy. I have no idea why this soldier snapped. The more I hear about this, the more baffling it becomes. He was a SSG (E-6) Special Operations soldier who was on his fourth tour. He has a wife and two kids. This whole thing makes no sense at all.

I agree.

The only thing I can figure is that he was pissed about his fellow soldiers being gunned down by the Afghans over that Koran burning bs.

Perhaps thats the straw that broke the camels back. The guy appears to have just snapped.

But who knows. Until they have info from him then everyone is in the dark.

As for blaming Barry? Thats just bullshit in my book. Jeeze.

Last edited:
Did any American news agency keep a toll on the "death from above" campaign over Libya?

Libyan children bombed by NATO don't count jack shit apparently. Not when Obama has mandated killing innocent women and children.

I'm so sure that the children are going "look mommy Hope and Change"

kaboom!!!!

Thanks to Barry's NATO bombing runs, I have seen some estimates of civilian kills in Libya around 40K.

Lefty does not like to count civilian kills, unless of course, it is an America citizen suspected of being a terrorist.

This is a tragedy. I have no idea why this soldier snapped. The more I hear about this, the more baffling it becomes. He was a SSG (E-6) Special Operations soldier who was on his fourth tour. He has a wife and two kids. This whole thing makes no sense at all.

I agree.

The only thing I can figure is that he was pissed about his fellow soldiers being gunned down by the Afghans over that Koran burning bs.

Perhaps thats the straw that broke the camels back. The guy appears to have just snapped.

Anyone who says they don't understand why this shit happens is an idiot. Our troops are under enormous pressure - half of which comes from their own fucking Commander in Chief.... it is no wonder that one or two snap occasionally.

Did any American news agency keep a toll on the "death from above" campaign over Libya?

Libyan children bombed by NATO don't count jack shit apparently. Not when Obama has mandated killing innocent women and children.

kaboom!!!!

Thanks to Barry's NATO bombing runs, I have seen some estimates of civilian kills in Libya around 40K.

Lefty does not like to count civilian kills, unless of course, it is an America citizen suspected of being a terrorist.

On that occasion, it was not a US led campaign. Much as you might want to blame Obama, it really wasn't his responsibility. You are making yourself look ridiculous.

Hey he got bin ladin didn't he?

That's right, OBAMA got bin Ladin. Damn sight better than the last guy did. If he hadn't dropped the ball, we'd have been gone by now.

And if Clinton hadn't dropped the ball, we would never have had to go in the first place. See how this works?

Apples and oranges. Did Clinton start another war while we had a problem with Afghanistan? NO, as a matter of fact he was accused of "wagging the dog" when he tried to hit Al Qaeda there. The right laughed about "hitting a camel in the ass" and just kept on worrying about Willie's willy and where it had been. Bringing up Clinton was dumb and totally hypocritical. It was conservatism at its worst, in light of later events. Time that could have been devoted to national defense was instead wasted on a petty vendetta.

kaboom!!!!

On that occasion, it was not a US led campaign. Much as you might want to blame Obama, it really wasn't his responsibility. You are making yourself look ridiculous.

'US leads 'Odyssey Dawn' initial attack on Libya
The first major attack of "Odyssey Dawn" came as 112 Tomahawk cruise missiles struck surface-to-air missiles, early warning sites, and key communication modes. It's the first step in enforcing a no-fly zone.'

You only counting Obama's 'good' kills, too?

Not entirely.

The Saudis wanted the US to attack Iraq. They couldn't get Clinton to do it..and they might have done a little bit of work..like reading the PNAC doctrine. That specifically points out that it would take a "Pearl Harbor" like event..for the US to attack Iraq. Bush was motivated but didn't have a reason.

The Fact remains that the Saudis met with the terrorists that did the attack..and possibly funded them. The other facts that are germane were most of the terrorists were Saudi.

And the Saudis own part of FOX.

Bush got suckered.

The Saudis didn't want us attacking Iraq. They didn't even support the invasion, we had to launch it from Kuwait because the Saudis weren't playing along. And understandably so, they knew once Saddam was gone, they'd have a Shi'ite state right on their border, the last thing they wanted.

The rest of your rant is a lot of "Truther" nonsense.

Not "truther" nonsense...

Omar al-Bayoumi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Saudis have been afraid of Saddam Hussien's ambitions for quite some time. Especially after the Kuwait invasion. By the way, the fact that the Saudis asked for America's help and not Osama Bin Laden's muj boys, really stuck in the guy's craw.

Joe Bigot thinks you're a Mormon.

I agree.

As for blaming Barry? Thats just bullshit in my book. Jeeze.

March 12, 2012

"In Washington, a U.S. military official said the suspect is a 38-year-old Army staff sergeant, whose unit is from Joint Base Lewis-McChord in Washington state, and that he was part of a village stability operation working in Kandahar province. The official said the soldier was on his first tour of duty on Afghanistan, following multiple assignments to Iraq.

The incident also provided fresh fodder to critics of the Obama administration’s Afghanistan strategy who are trying to portray the 2009 troop surge as a failed attempt to secure a dignified exit."

:mad:

I remember in Somalia women and children were used as shields to attack our troops. They'd herd them into check-points throwing rocks screaming insults and then pop up from behind them firing an AK-47 or an RPG.

Do you peeps read the posts from these spammy large font types who think their point is more valid the larger and more colorful they make it?

LOL

It's a good excuse to leave the God forsaken country. Barry doesn't want to fight so there isn't much sense to the mission anymore. You can count on the fact that the Soldier will get more publicity than Major Hasan who is still waiting trial for shooting his own men.

assacre in Kandahar: US soldier guns down Afghan civilians, including 9 children --Witness: barking dog also shot dead by gunman 11 Mar 2012 In the pre-dawn hours of Sunday, a US soldier stationed at a base in Afghanistan's Kandahar province allegedly launched a single-handed gun attack on nearby Afghan villagers. He is said to have broken into homes in two villages, Alkozai and Najeeban, both located about 500m (yds) from the base in Panjwai district. By the end of the attack, 16 people, nine of them children, were dead and five wounded. Some of the bodies had been set on fire. The unidentified soldier, believed to be a staff sergeant, later returned to his base, where he was put under arrest [and gets probation - the typical punishment for USociopaths who commit war crimes. But if you download a file on said massacre (think Bradley Manning), you're in solitary confinement for life. 'They hate us for our freedoms?' No, they hate us for our war crimes.--LRP]

Add new comment

That's some pretty lame shit, even from you. I pity you, so I won't even bother with a Neg Rep.

That's right, OBAMA got bin Ladin. Damn sight better than the last guy did. If he hadn't dropped the ball, we'd have been gone by now.

And if Clinton hadn't dropped the ball, we would never have had to go in the first place. See how this works?

Apples and oranges. Did Clinton start another war while we had a problem with Afghanistan? NO....
That's a BUSH Family tactic......leaving a WAR, behind......​

"Bush Senior went into Somalia with 20 thousand US troops in December, 1992 when he had been defeated in his re-election bid by Bill Clinton and was a lame-duck President. Why such a major overseas undertaking by an outgoing president was a question that perplexed many."

Apples and oranges. Did Clinton start another war while we had a problem with Afghanistan? NO, as a matter of fact he was accused of "wagging the dog" when he tried to hit Al Qaeda there. The right laughed about "hitting a camel in the ass" and just kept on worrying about Willie's willy and where it had been. Bringing up Clinton was dumb and totally hypocritical. It was conservatism at its worst, in light of later events. Time that could have been devoted to national defense was instead wasted on a petty vendetta.

Accused of wagging the dog because the State Department tipped them off about a Cruise Missile Attack in time to evacuate a Terrorist Training Camp. Learn to be more specific, huh. ;)

The hardcore rightwingers know damn well that they have to spin and cover for Bush, so here they go. Predictable.

This isn't even "spinning" for Bush. This is kind of vulture behavior, really. Neither Bush nor Obama was responsible for what this guy did.

Agreed. My point is that the hardcore right knows damn well that this and many other horrors would not have happened if we were not there in the first place. They recognize that, and immediately set out to do preemptive damage control and divert by pointing the finger at Obama.

I'm accustomed to the non-stop intellectual dishonesty that is contemporary political discourse -- not that I like it -- but when it comes to the lives, limbs and minds of thousands of American soldiers and the pain to their families, I'm not as forgiving. I'm sick of it.

Excuse me, but I think you could use a little lesson in intellectual dishonesty as well. Obama has been in office for three years now, over three years. He could have pulled us out of there at any time he so desired, and he has not. Tell me, when does he own anything that's going on currently? Ever? Maybe after 8 years in office? Or will you people still be going back to Bush even then? Get a grasp on reality, Obama owns anything that happens on his watch, that's what grown adults do, they take responsibility.

Forum List

Back