15 Answers to Creationist Nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are
I just proved the global flood and God had people write his autobiography or the Bible for Him. That's why it's called the Holy Bible, fool. The Christians also have the greatest scientists and physicists in history due to knowing God and how He did things. You couldn't name the top ten atheist scientists.
Are you drinking?

Have you n
Have you ever heard of plate tectonics or sea level rise or glaciers? Even a basic course in geology would benefit you.
Lol. I was the one of the first who brought it up with creation scientist Alfred Wegener. You didn't know besides plate tectonics, there were the fountains of the deep which created the Himalayas and Mt. Everest. Thus, there are marine fossils on top of Everest. We have the White Cliffs of Dover, Grand Canyon, the layered seafloor and deep underground due to the flood. If you read the name of the layers, it gives you the location. There isn't any long time associated with the layers of Earth where fossils are found. Creation scientists also found the oceans below the surface and thus, we need to find a planet with oceans underground. Also, a magnetic field.

We learned about the oceans beneath the seafloor, too, that provided part of the water of the fountains of the deep..

James, you don't know the difference between poetic language and science.. and you don't have a clue about the white cliffs of Dover.

I just proved the global flood and God had people write his autobiography or the Bible for Him. That's why it's called the Holy Bible, fool. The Christians also have the greatest scientists and physicists in history due to knowing God and how He did things. You couldn't name the top ten atheist scientists.

I suggest Richard Feynman for this list.

Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.
Richard Feynman

Last edited:
AKA Dick Feynman. ...

Why not "Richard"?

And this list is by the way wrong. Not far from Richard Feynman is written "Gustav Theodor Fechner" - he's one of the men who impressed me most in my life. A true genius. Gustav Theodor Fechner believed that everything is full of spirit.

Last edited:
Alfred Wegner ties continental drift to Noah's flood. He ignores the fact that continental drift took place over millions of years.

15 Answers to Creationist Nonsense
By John Rennie - July 1, 2002
Editor-in-Chief, Scientific American
[.....]

1. Evolution is only a theory. It is not a fact or a scientific law.

Many people learned in Elementary School that a theory falls in the middle of a hierarchy of certainty -- above a mere hypothesis but below a law.
Scientists do NOT use the terms that way, however.
According to the National Academy of Sciences (NAS), a Scientific theory is "a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world that can incorporate facts, laws, inferences, and tested hypotheses." No amount of validation changes a theory into a law, which is a descriptive generalization about nature.
So when scientists talk about the theory of evolution -- or the atomic theory or the theory of relativity, for that matter -- they are NOT expressing reservations about its truth.

In addition to the theory of evolution, meaning the idea of descent with modification, one may also speak of the Fact of evolution."..."

`

`.
/----/ According to the National Academy of Sciences (NAS), how many genders are there?

I just showed you the underwater cities around the world that proves the global flood. There are marine fossils on top of Mt. Everest.

You couldn't find a monkey or gorilla that talks, walks and can function at pre-school or elementary. Instead, they act like monkeys and apes, so they haven't changed. Humans from apes is one of the most stupidest hypothesis I ever heard. I believe you are stupider than a monkey and prolly look like a chimp with hairy arms and legs that look like fur, but that doesn't mean you came from one. It just means that you have a small cranial cavity, can pass for a monkey and people treat you like you should belong in a zoo.
You proved nothing about underwater cities.

You can't find snakes that talk.

I just showed you the underwater cities around the world that proves the global flood. There are marine fossils on top of Mt. Everest.

You couldn't find a monkey or gorilla that talks, walks and can function at pre-school or elementary.

But you can take a look at their front paws and take a look at your own hand - and say: "Oops? Nearly the same? How comes"?

Instead, they act like monkeys and apes, so they haven't changed.

It's perhaps a little more complex. It's said from some people we overtook the social behavior of wolves when the dogs decided to make us to their servants about 20,000 years ago. But our dogs seem not to be wolves any longer too.

Humans from apes is one of the most stupidest hypothesis I ever heard.

Then you heard not a lot. U-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e with what kind of stupid things some people waste their own lifes and cause problems for others - specially for all Christians.

I believe you are stupider than a monkey and prolly look like a chimp with hairy arms and legs that look like fur, but that doesn't mean you came from one. It just means that you have a small cranial cavity, can pass for a monkey and people treat you like you should belong in a zoo.

Lol. I was the one of the first who brought it up with creation scientist Alfred Wegener. You didn't know besides plate tectonics, there were the fountains of the deep which created the Himalayas and Mt. Everest. Thus, there are marine fossils on top of Everest. We have the White Cliffs of Dover, Grand Canyon, the layered seafloor and deep underground due to the flood. If you read the name of the layers, it gives you the location. There isn't any long time associated with the layers of Earth where fossils are found. Creation scientists also found the oceans below the surface and thus, we need to find a planet with oceans underground. Also, a magnetic field.

We learned about the oceans beneath the seafloor, too, that provided part of the water of the fountains of the deep..
It seems really dishonest for you to attach labels such as "creationer scientist" to individuals who never identified themselves as such.

It seems really dishonest for you to attach labels such as "creationer scientist" to individuals who never identified themselves as such.
This is a canned presentation from James bond. Strictly parrot stuff.

Total projection. You were the one who completely dodged my point by trying to change the subject. You made a statement. It was false. You said science explains everything. And then after you dodged my point, you accuse me of failing to answer your dodge? lol. Sorry, but that's not the way a sincere discussion works. First you need to address what I said, and once that is addressed you can bring up a different subject.

I won't hold my breath though.

The Left needs Darwin's theory to be correct to give a veneer to their Marxism....Marx actually said that.
There is no proof of the theory of course, even though government school suggests it is a fact.

The Democrats claim to be the party of science.....but:

1644846996992.png

The Left needs Darwin's theory to be correct to give a veneer to their Marxism....Marx actually said that.
There is no proof of the theory of course, even though government school suggests it is a fact.

The Democrats claim to be the party of science.....but:

View attachment 601225
That populations evolve over time due to environmental changes and biological adaptation, yeah, that proven.

Home skoolurs can be stunted in their knowledge of the sciences so it's important to lend them a helping hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back