14 Year Old Addresses CPAC

Here's a youngster starting life on the right foot.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_vz1TVpwme0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_vz1TVpwme0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

And it will come as no surprise that he is homeschooled.

Smart kid! He's only 14 and he's already written a book? Most impressive. Of course, homeschooling certain puts him ahead of the class.

Thanks for posting. I'll keep an eye on this kid.

So you think a kid staying home and going to University of Phoenix ONLINE in his/her PJ's is better than going away to University of Michigan and living the real school experience? :cuckoo:

He's 14 and he's already in College? I wasn't aware of that.

Smart kid! He's only 14 and he's already written a book? Most impressive. Of course, homeschooling certain puts him ahead of the class.

Thanks for posting. I'll keep an eye on this kid.

So you think a kid staying home and going to University of Phoenix ONLINE in his/her PJ's is better than going away to University of Michigan and living the real school experience? :cuckoo:

He will have zero social skills.

When I was 14 years old I was a big fan of AYN RAND.

When I was 14 years old, I was a staunch conservative, and a White MALE Supremicist, too.

I was something of a LIBERTARIAN before the word had been coined, to be honest.

But then I grew up to realize that the idealogies which I thought were so brilliant, bore almost no relationship to the world I actually lived in, too.

And then for a while I toyed with the idea of communism, but then I realized that that system was as idealogically flawed as Randianism.

So there's hope for this lad, I am certain.

Unless he's taken into the caccoon of the monied classes (assuming that isn't where he's starting out, I mean) sooner or later reality will alert him to the fact that his theories about how the system works, bears very little relationship to the reality on the ground for the vast majority of us.

You were a White MALE Supremicist? How on earth did that happen?

We are talking about a 14 year old. You know a freshman or sophomore in high school, not college.

Home schooled children outperform their public schooled counterparts.

And seriously what's so educational about the real school experience, the keggers and frat parties or the content and quality of the actual course material?

[See, what you and this little asshole don't get, is that this crisis we are in was caused by your own party.

So what you are attempting to do is blame the people who got hurt.

I could go on and on but you get my point.

QUOTE]

It's always difficult for me to believe that there are low-bred curs, you know, like yourself, who would refer to a 14-year-old achiever, in the terms that you use. It can only be due to the anger that you feel having reached your stage in life, and having as your greatest achievement videotaped all five of the Planet of the Apes movies.

This young boy has actually written a book, and your writing is limited to mash notes to Obama- in crayon, no less.

Now how about jumping in the lake, and see if the point on your head will write under water.

When I was 14 years old, I was a staunch conservative, and a White MALE Supremicist, too.

But then I grew up to realize that the idealogies which I thought were so brilliant, bore almost no relationship to the world I actually lived in, too.

And then for a while I toyed with the idea of communism, but then I realized that that system was as idealogically flawed as Randianism.

Unless he's taken into the caccoon of the monied classes (assuming that isn't where he's starting out, I mean) sooner or later reality will alert him to the fact that his theories about how the system works, bears very little relationship to the reality on the ground for the vast majority of us.

You forgot to note the exact point in your timeline where you fell on your head.

Last edited:

You think because kids are homeschooled they have zero social skills? :lol: :lol: :lol:

That has got to be one of the funniests posts I've ever seen from you. Not only does it show that you have no knowledge of homeschooling, but that you have a bias against anyone that would choose an educational plan separate from Public Schooling. That's prejudice.

Because he was born one. :lol:

you just wish you had an inth of his brain power,, loser!

See, what you and this little asshole don't get, is that this crisis we are in was caused by your own party.

So what you are attempting to do is blame the people who got hurt.

Sure, some of the people who lost their homes were irresponsible, didn't put enough down.

Sure the factory worker who's job went to china could have went to college.

I could go on and on but you get my point.

But what all you right wingers seem to forget is that we were all doing great before you took the helm.

So what the fuck did you, Bush, Tom Delay, Abramoff & Chaney do?

We know what they did. But apparently, you and Rush don't, because you keep blaming poor people for your own policies.

how did you manage to extrapolate this from "you just wish you had an inth of his brain power"? :lol:

You think because kids are homeschooled they have zero social skills? :lol: :lol: :lol:

That has got to be one of the funniests posts I've ever seen from you. Not only does it show that you have no knowledge of homeschooling, but that you have a bias against anyone that would choose an educational plan separate from Public Schooling. That's prejudice.

Hey, forget I said that. Let's look at the advantages this kid has that other kids maybe don't have. Even if the only difference is better parents, this kid is the perfect example of how not everyone starts out in life equal.

That is why we have public schools, welfare, big brother, community organizers, welfare, etc.

It's to help all the kids who aren't as lucky as this little prick. :lol:

This kid woulda had a permanent wedgie at my school.

Funny how the wedgie giver never seem to out earn the wedgie getter later in life though.

yep! the wedgie giver will most likely live the life of a victim and this kid will have to bail him out.

I went to a Harvard-Yale football game, and got a big kick (pun not intended) out of the chant that the Yale side sent up; "We don't care what you say, You're gonna work for us some day."

Same point you made.

Hey, forget I said that. Let's look at the advantages this kid has that other kids maybe don't have. Even if the only difference is better parents, this kid is the perfect example of how not everyone starts out in life equal.

That is why we have public schools, welfare, big brother, community organizers, welfare, etc.

You hate this kid and you don't even know him. How did you get to be so intolerant?

Well first of all, my value system was forged in the 1950s, so genderism was the standard for the vast majority of us.

It didn't seems strange to me, for example, that my mother made less working in a foctory than the men who did the exact same job, because that was the norm, back then.

We (boys AND girls) didn't KNOW we were sexists, we just were.

As to racism?

I was a product of my environment. I was raised in an all White neighborhood and went to school with my towns scions. Naturally I identified with that class when I was too young to realize I wasn't going to be included in their country club games later in life.

Now, my economic theories were a direct result of my having read Atlas Shugged in 10th grade.

Since that was my first introduction to that subject of economics and political science, and since Ayn Rand's books are aimed at convincing the easily dupable, it worked on me, that's for damned sure.

Last edited:

Thanks for illuminating the typical liberal attitude: achievement is due to luck.

No, foetid one, we on the right side of the aisle believe in honoring hard work and achievement. How limited your perception in not giving the credit that his parents deserve, possibly forgoing material things to pay for this young man's education in time and funds.

How limited you are in not seeing the value to society in educating this boy beyond what the government schools do.

Or could it be that your opinion is based on self-loathing, so richly deserved, because you decided to leave your offsprings' education to strangers?

Well first of all, my value system was forged in the 1950s, so genderism was the standard for the vast majority of us.

It didn't seems strange to me, for example, that my mother made less working in a foctory than the men who did the exact same job, because that was the norm, back then.

We (boys AND girls) didn't KNOW we were sexists, we just were.

As to racism?

I was a product of my environment. I was raised in an all White neighborhood and went to school with my towns scions. Naturally I identified with that class when I was too young to realize I wasn't going to be included in their country club games later in life.

Now, my economic theories were a direct result of my having read Atlas Shugged in 10th grade.

Since that was my first introduction to that subject of economics and political science, and since Ayn Rand's books are aimed at convincing the easily dupable, it worked on me, that's for damned sure.

Interesting story. Thank you for sharing. You were raised in a completely different world from mine, one that I just cannot fathom.

That portion of his speech was the basic definition of conservatism. Being home schooled has been good for this kid, but I imagine he would have done very well in public school also. He obviously is a gifted learner, because I assure you not all home schooled kids are this advanced at forteen. He does sound like a protege.

Unfortunately, he is a brainwashed protege. That isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it would be much better if he had been able to come to his political conclusions after receiving the same indoctrination from the liberal viewpoint. Regardless of his intelligence, at that age, kids are easily influenced. Despite all of this, it is great to see a kid that age with such a good ability to speak. You could tell he was nervous, but he still carried himself very well.

Fourteen and already parroting the party line. So impressive. It's quite a shame for conservatives that we all know their spoken definition of conservatism and we all know how they put it into practice.

I hope they kept the boy away from Rush, the other keynote speaker.

Not knowing many people in Maine, i would guess, that it is the case even now, there are 97% caucasian in this State, not much interaction with other races or ethnicities...?

Forum List

Back