14,000 Hillary Supporters Vounteer for McCain

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JKWM22iId98&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JKWM22iId98&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Joe the Plummer lied about who he was, in order to concern troll for some political points.

You expect me to believe there aren't Cons who will lie about being former hillary supporters?

LOL

Joe the Plummer lied about who he was, in order to concern troll for some political points.

You expect me to believe there aren't Cons who will lie about being former hillary supporters?

LOL

Not only that but these people didn't have plans for voting Obama in the first place or are racist.

So posting this really holds as much water as the headline "George W Bush voting Republican."

If they would support McCain, they a) were not true Hillary supporters, b) have no true beliefs, c) are racist, d) more than one of the above. Hillary and Obama are very similar politically. I don't like either Hillary or Obama politically, but I can't fathom how a Hillary supporter who had any sort of political beliefs could support McCain.

If they would support McCain, they a) were not true Hillary supporters, b) have no true beliefs, c) are racist, d) more than one of the above. Hillary and Obama are very similar politically. I don't like either Hillary or Obama politically, but I can't fathom how a Hillary supporter who had any sort of political beliefs could support McCain.

Perhaps they feel that McCain will be better on foreign policy. McCain also worked with Democrats on several major pieces of bi partisan legislation.

The race card is getting really, really old.

Don't believe for a second that woman ever was going to vote democratic... not for a second.

Women who supported Hillary Clinton are NOT going to support Sarah Palin; are not going to trade reproductive choice for ACORN.

But they gave her good talking points anyway.... lol

who cares, Grampa is gonna need a hell of alot more than those 14,000 to come close

Perhaps they feel that McCain will be better on foreign policy. McCain also worked with Democrats on several major pieces of bi partisan legislation.

The race card is getting really, really old.

oh yea, because foreign policy is the foremost thing that a hillary supporter would vote on :cuckoo:

McCain has voted against equal pay for equal work, he's against reproductive choice, he's against vet benefits, he's against insurance for children, et al.

No REAL hillary supporter would support McCain. It's really that simple.

Don't believe for a second that woman ever was going to vote democratic... not for a second.

Women who supported Hillary Clinton are NOT going to support Sarah Palin; are not going to trade reproductive choice for ACORN.

I agree. It's probably jsanders in his mother's wig.

Man you hit it right on, Its a shame how obvious their motives are and why they are voting for Mccain. It makes real Hillary supporters look bad, If I were Hillary I would call out these people because they dont represent her, Wonder why Hillary hasnt done that, Oh yea, she is bitter too.

You know, there ARE women who supported Clinton in spite of her pro-choice stance. I know that's hard for your pea-sized brain to understand, but it's true. Not everyone is a one issue voter.

Forum List

Back