Attention McCain supporters

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
According to NBC's map, which is the most pro-McCain map around, Nevada, Colorado, Missouri, Iowa, Indiana, Ohio, Virginia, New Hampshire, North Carolina and Florida are all swing states.

This question is for McCain supporters only.

Which swing states do you think McCain will win?

According to NBC's map, which is the most pro-McCain map around, Nevada, Colorado, Missouri, Iowa, Indiana, Ohio, Virginia, New Hampshire, North Carolina and Florida are all swing states.

bump

I think that as goes Ohio, goes a majority of the 'swing states'... except Iowa and Indiana, which are so close to Illinois that you will have some familiarity/popularity bleedover... I don't think McCain has a real chance there... but you never know... I also think McCain definitely loses Colorado, which is pretty disappointing... New Hampshire is such a different kind of state, who knows what the hell is going to go on there... But I think that McCain can pull out Nevada, Missouri, Ohio, Virginia, North Cakalacki, and Florida.... not saying that he will, but he certainly can... still lots of information and situations that can arise before Nov 4

I think that as goes Ohio, goes a majority of the 'swing states'... except Iowa and Indiana, which are so close to Illinois that you will have some familiarity/popularity bleedover... I don't think McCain has a real chance there... but you never know... I also think McCain definitely loses Colorado, which is pretty disappointing... New Hampshire is such a different kind of state, who knows what the hell is going to go on there... But I think that McCain can pull out Nevada, Missouri, Ohio, Virginia, North Cakalacki, and Florida.... not saying that he will, but he certainly can... still lots of information and situations that can arise before Nov 4

Under your highly improbable scenario of Obama losing Virginia, Nevada, Missouri, Ohio and Florida, but winning New Hampshire and Colorado...

Obama wins.

Political Dashboard - 2008 Presidential Election on Yahoo! News

If Obama loses New Hampshire, then it's a tie, which the House of Representatives votes to pick the winner. Since the House is all Democrats, they would vote for Obama.

So under your scenario, Obama wins the election.

Under your highly improbable scenario of Obama losing Virginia, Nevada, Missouri, Ohio and Florida, but winning New Hampshire and Colorado...

Obama wins.

Political Dashboard - 2008 Presidential Election on Yahoo! News

If Obama loses New Hampshire, then it's a tie, which the House of Representatives votes to pick the winner. Since the House is all Democrats, they would vote for Obama.

So under your scenario, Obama wins the election.

Quite possibly he does... we shall have to see exactly what happens when the votes are cast, though

Depends. I suspect if the Electoral College ties they will vote several more times and pick a winner by getting one or more from one side to defect.

As I recall the second Adams is the only President ever put in office with the Congressional rule.

Forum List

Back