13 murders in 3 weeks and no one calling for gun ban in this city!

cnelsen

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2016
Washington, DC
There have been thirteen murders in newly vibrant London in the past three weeks all involving the use of knives. Like their American counterparts, the British press doesn't include information about the race of criminals and victims--arguably the most important part of the story to the reading public--but, reading between the lines (just like we do here), it appears these were American-style inner-city diversity killings.

Since all the murders involved the use of knives, no one is calling for a ban on guns (except a few American leftist tourists, for whom the response has become instinctive), but there is a call for knife control.

Yeah, I'm not kidding.

No one, apparently, is calling for a ban on diversity, or even curtailing immigration...that will continue, like here in the States, until (((they))) decide we've been rendered sufficiently powerless.

The Muslim mayor of London has said all the things mayors of vibrancy say: hearts go out to families, new stop-and-frisk task force confiscating knives, senseless loss of life, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Aside from turning off the spigot and letting assimilation work the magic it works (on everyone but Jews, seemingly), the single most crucial policy change the dying West could implement to make its death less bloody is also never mentioned:

For every lovely on the dole,
Mandatory birth control.

article-1036833-0205287B00000578-814_468x473.jpg

London doesn't have a "knife problem". It has a Black people problem. Same as America's cities, by and large, don't have a "gun problem". They have a Black and Mexican people problem. The world's financial markets have this thing called a Jewish problem, too.

• Banned
Thanks for the chart. I ran the numbers and, assuming the chart is accurate, here are some interesting takeaways:

First, I redistributed the "not stated" numbers proportionally to the other groups for clarity. Later consistency argues this is a valid redistribution. So we have:

perpsvictims
white
61​
410​
mixed​
18​
20​
black​
126​
113​
Asian
14​
74​
other
6​
20​
Total
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Noting:
  • victims per attacker 2.8
and, using 2011 official data for London demographics, where it's shown
  • native Brits are 45% of London's population
  • but if you include Poles, Russians, etc, whites are 60%
we find:
  • good news! in terms of victims, the percentages roughly match those of the general population indicating knife attacks are only mildly racial in nature if at all

% victims% of pop.
white
64.3%​
60%​
mixed
3.2%​
5%​
black
17.7%​
13%​
Asian
11.6%​
18%​
other
3.2%​
3%​
Total
100%
100%
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
  • in terms of perps, however, massive difference
% perps % of pop.
whites
27%​
60%​
mixed
8.1%​
5%​
blacks
55.9%​
13%​
Asian
6.3%​
18%​
other
2.7%​
3%​
Total
100%
100%
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
  • Asians only one third of what they should be
  • Whites just half
  • not even others are fully pulling their weight
  • blacks are clearly doing the heavy lifting at more than four times as much stabbing as could be reasonably expected from them
ratio of perps to pop.
whites
.45​
mixed
1.63​
black
4.19​
Asians
.34​
others
.79​
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
One noteworthy aspect of the above is contained in the "mixed" data. If the willingness to do more stabbing than could be expected of you increases in proportion to the percent black you are, would that be an indication that stabbing is genetic? Drawing blood is just in the blood?

Taking whites at 0, and comparing the ratios of perps to pops we find

times as likely
to overachieve in stabbing​
whites
0​
mixed to whites
118​
blacks to mixed
256​
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

If I can dust off my memory of Mr Levine's statistics class, the correlation coefficient between the relevant data in the last two tables is nearly perfect at .99 meaning
  • black violence isn't society's fault, nor even Trump's. It's God's.
[One important observation concerning the actual mixed racial make-up: London reports about twice as many black-white mixes as white-Asian mixes or "other"-mixes, so, either black-white mixes are even more prone to violence than straight up blacks, or mixing anyone with anyone produces black levels of psychopathy.]

Negroids have very high testosterone and very low IQ levels on average, the way the negro behaves is just natural for their species

• Banned
To the extent IQ plays a role in violent behavior, there is a very simple fix:

Mandatory birth control.

Lowering the birth rates of the least capable would most benefit those groups with the lowest IQ overall.

There have been thirteen murders in newly vibrant London in the past three weeks all involving the use of knives. Like their American counterparts, the British press doesn't include information about the race of criminals and victims--arguably the most important part of the story to the reading public--but, reading between the lines (just like we do here), it appears these were American-style inner-city diversity killings.

Since all the murders involved the use of knives, no one is calling for a ban on guns (except a few American leftist tourists, for whom the response has become instinctive), but there is a call for knife control.

Yeah, I'm not kidding.

No one, apparently, is calling for a ban on diversity, or even curtailing immigration...that will continue, like here in the States, until (((they))) decide we've been rendered sufficiently powerless.

The Muslim mayor of London has said all the things mayors of vibrancy say: hearts go out to families, new stop-and-frisk task force confiscating knives, senseless loss of life, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Aside from turning off the spigot and letting assimilation work the magic it works (on everyone but Jews, seemingly), the single most crucial policy change the dying West could implement to make its death less bloody is also never mentioned:

Mandatory birth control.

Too funny, inner city diversity killings. I haven't heard that one before but yeah, puts the lie to the saying 'our strength is in our diversity'.

• Banned

Yeah, I'm not kidding.

Mandatory birth control.

Too funny, inner city diversity killings. I haven't heard that one before but yeah, puts the lie to the saying 'our strength is in our diversity'.
It's worse than not a strength, it's an outright weakness. Then, to add insult to injury, for young kids growing up with the lie it means, for all practical purposes, our strength is everything not white. No wonder suicide rates are now higher for whites than even for the abject and defeated Native Americans. Why not just do opiates and numb the pain until death?

• Banned
EDIT:

times as likely
to overachieve in stabbing​
whites
0​
mixed to whites
3.6​
blacks to mixed
2.6​
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
If I can dust off my memory of Mr Levine's statistics class, the correlation coefficient between the relevant data in the last two tables is .52 meaning there is very probably some relationship.
  • black violence is very unlikely society's fault, but God's.

1 is a perfect fit
-1 is perfectly fit inversely
0 is no relationship

if I remember correctly

Forum List

Back