124 dollars at Amazon

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
I needed a way to off load pictures from my camera on site so I checked out the used Dell laptops at Amazon. I got this one for 124.00 delivered with win7 160 GB hd, 4 GB memory, dvd player, battery and charger and it works and looks like new! Dang!

DSC_0115_web.jpg

Last edited:
I needed a way to off load pictures from my camera on site so I checked out the used Dell laptons at Amazon. I got this one for 124.00 delivered with win7 160 GB hd, 4 GB memory, dvd player, battery and charger and it works and looks like new! Dang!

DSC_0115_web.jpg
Ya might want to get the water out of it before ya turn it on...... Just sayin'........ :eusa_whistle:

• Banned
It seems to be fairly quick so far.

Info from it says Intel Core 2 duo CPU p9400 2.40 GHZ

A good part of the stuff sold as "used" on Amzon (though not all of it) never actually has been used.

A few of the major sources:

Items that were shipped to retailers and not sold, rather returned when the retailer went under or found itself with overstock.

Items whose packaging was damaged in shipment but the product inside checked out as undamaged and had to be repacked.

Older models returned to the manufacturer when a new model was released.

When I need a new printer or tablet or such FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE I always shop the "used" with an eye out for a product, perhaps not up to that day's "latest and greatest" but whose performance meets or exceed the particular purpose. My saving on printers, for example, is about 40%. On printers, I don't use Amazon as I get better pricing from Canon directly.

I needed a way to off load pictures from my camera on site so I checked out the used Dell laptops at Amazon. I got this one for 124.00 delivered with win7 160 GB hd, 4 GB memory, dvd player, battery and charger and it works and looks like new! Dang!

DSC_0115_web.jpg

Refurb?

A good part of the stuff sold as "used" on Amzon (though not all of it) never actually has been used.

A few of the major sources:

Items that were shipped to retailers and not sold, rather returned when the retailer went under or found itself with overstock.

Items whose packaging was damaged in shipment but the product inside checked out as undamaged and had to be repacked.

Older models returned to the manufacturer when a new model was released.

When I need a new printer or tablet or such FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE I always shop the "used" with an eye out for a product, perhaps not up to that day's "latest and greatest" but whose performance meets or exceed the particular purpose. My saving on printers, for example, is about 40%. On printers, I don't use Amazon as I get better pricing from Canon directly.
About two years ago I bought a used Nikon D40 camera body for 120.00. It's like new also and still going. it had 4200 snaps on it when I got it.

I needed a way to off load pictures from my camera on site so I checked out the used Dell laptons at Amazon. I got this one for 124.00 delivered with win7 160 GB hd, 4 GB memory, dvd player, battery and charger and it works and looks like new! Dang!

DSC_0115_web.jpg
Ya might want to get the water out of it before ya turn it on...... Just sayin'........ :eusa_whistle:
Well Mr. Know it all, you wanna tell me how? I've wiped the GD screen five times and it's still there!

DSC_0115_web.jpg
Well Mr. Know it all, you wanna tell me how? I've wiped the GD screen five times and it's still there!

Pull the battery........ :eusa_whistle:

Will that reverse the polarity?

Forum List

Back