12% less than their fathers: the new America

Did I ever ask for him to be banned?

I did not even sujest people should but him on mute and I argued against limmiting his posts.

I don't get you. I made a statement in one thread that some people are too dumb to vote and you come back with something like "blacks are not too dumb to vote.":wtf:

I ask you if you were or were not involved in criticizing RSR, and you come back with "Did I ever ask for him to be banned?"

WHO said anything about being banned? How does THIS response answer the question asked?

I criticized the way YOU post articles. Yes, that is singling YOU out. It wouldn't make sense for me to criticize another member for how YOU post articles, would it?

However, keeping it within the context of what it is, I have not put you in the middle of a shooting gallery. I made a comment based on YOUR comment. You have chosen to turn it into more than what it is.

I don't get you. I made a statement in one thread that some people are too dumb to vote and you come back with something like "blacks are not too dumb to vote.":wtf:

I ask you if you were or were not involved in criticizing RSR, and you come back with "Did I ever ask for him to be banned?"

WHO said anything about being banned? How does THIS response answer the question asked?

I criticized the way YOU post articles. Yes, that is singling YOU out. It wouldn't make sense for me to criticize another member for how YOU post articles, would it?

However, keeping it within the context of what it is, I have not put you in the middle of a shooting gallery. I made a comment based on YOUR comment. You have chosen to turn it into more than what it is.
well, okay, that does make sense...!

I am being fair. If you can criticize, you can be criticized. It's as simple as that.

CLASSIC...

ps...

comparing the FREQUENCY of rsr's cut and paste with anyone elses FREQUENCY is laughable. Also, ignoring that the above article was posted to generate discussion of a topic instead of driveby liberal bashing is, again, quite a punchline...

Forum List

Back