11 year old girl carries her AR-15 rifle into Idaho state capitol....shoots no one, no one is injure

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This 15 year old girl made a powerful statement......it isn't the gun that is the problem.........

11-year-old girl brings loaded AR-15 to gun legislation hearing in Idaho

An 11-year-old girl appeared Monday at a legislative hearing in Idaho, toting a loaded AR-15 assault weapon. Bailey Nielsen was with her grandfather, who is supporting a proposal that would allow visitors to Idaho who can legally possess firearms to carry a concealed handgun within city limits.

This 15 year old girl made a powerful statement......it isn't the gun that is the problem.........

An 11-year-old girl appeared Monday at a legislative hearing in Idaho, toting a loaded AR-15 assault weapon. Bailey Nielsen was with her grandfather, who is supporting a proposal that would allow visitors to Idaho who can legally possess firearms to carry a concealed handgun within city limits.

She should of been arrested. How do you conceal a Ar15? Have they started letting rifles or any guns in the NRA meetings?

She should of been arrested. How do you conceal a Ar15? Have they started letting rifles or any guns in the NRA meetings?

NRA conventions always allow people to carry guns.

You give this wierdo kid credit for not shooting anyone. Classic.

Funny thing, during the time I was growing up a lot of us had guns and we never shot anyone either.
At 11 years old? I can't even comprehend how anyone could find it acceptable to allow an 11 year old child to handle a loaded firearm..

An entire country has allowed this since the founding........we only have problems in democrat party controlled cities where they allow gun criminals out of jail and prison over and over again....

You give this wierdo kid credit for not shooting anyone. Classic.

Funny thing, during the time I was growing up a lot of us had guns and we never shot anyone either.
At 11 years old? I can't even comprehend how anyone could find it acceptable to allow an 11 year old child to handle a loaded firearm..

How about 10 years old.........guns aren't that complicated...and with supervision, they are safe to use.....even by a 10 year old...

Or this 11 year old who used a gun to fight off a home invader...

Arrested for what exactly?....

Guns in the fucking statehouse and on college campuses is one of many reasons I left Idaho.

Here in Oregon we support gun rights, but that shit don't fly.

Guns in the fucking statehouse and on college campuses is one of many reasons I left Idaho.

Good you stay in your gun free zone and cower when a nut breaks out a weapon....

Good you stay in your gun free zone and cower when a nut breaks out a weapon....

I'm a gun owner who doesn't live in a gun free zone. But sporting events and the statehouse are not places for cultish barrel strokers.

I'm a gun owner who doesn't live in a gun free zone. But sporting events and the statehouse are not places for cultish barrel strokers.

"cultish barrel strokers" ?.....what is that?...

AR-15 is not a handgun.

What she should be arrested for?

Forum List

Back