11 wins in a row for the Reds!

• Banned
the reds had a noon game today and i missed it.
I remember forumites a year ago made fun of my Reds avatar
They have done a great job scouting and drafting players. Super young roster.

Not to rain on your parade but the last 7 games have been against Last Place STL and COL? But enjoy.

I like it too when new blood rises to the top. Mets signed $150mil worth of old washed up pitching.....hows' that working out? lol!

The First place Reds with the 3rd lowest payroll in MLB!!

The SF Giants have 9 in a row and closing in on Arizona as well. They may have the lowest payroll this year with 6 rookies in the starting rotations. It's still very early in the season. We will see how this plays out at the end.

Not to rain on your parade but the last 7 games have been against Last Place STL and COL? But enjoy.

I like it too when new blood rises to the top. Mets signed $150mil worth of old washed up pitching.....hows' that working out? lol!
Gotta beat your weak competition it helps build momentum when you play the tough ones.

Glad to see the Reds and Orioles doing well, as well as Tampa Bay and Miami.

Now if only the Cardinals would start winning.

Don't the Reds have a douchebag owner who has threatened to move the team?

Glad to see the Reds and Orioles doing well, as well as Tampa Bay and Miami.

Now if only the Cardinals would start winning.

Don't the Reds have a douchebag owner who has threatened to move the team?
No Castellani is a good guy. His son said last year, after they traded a good player, where else you gonna go? Relative to rooting interest.

The SF Giants have 9 in a row and closing in on Arizona as well. They may have the lowest payroll this year with 6 rookies in the starting rotations. It's still very early in the season. We will see how this plays out at the end.
They are doing real good. So long as they stay healthy.

Forum List

Back