11 lies Netanyahu told Congress on Iran

Iran cant be trusted with nuclear production, they still have their ICBM program in place. ICBMs are meant to carry Nukes. Why any liberal would be OK with the Iranian government having nukes is beyond me. It only takes one crazy Mullah to put weapons in the hands of a terrorist.

Liberals are blindly attached to their hate ideology ... hate America, hate Israel, hate Jooos.

Another board is reporting that the supreme leader in Iran is bragging how they have enriched uranium to 20% and fooled Obama into thinking they stopped production. So I wonder what the semi literates from team Palestine have to say on that ?

Ayatollah Tells Air Force We Enriched Uranium 20 Commanders Death to America Death to England Death to Israel CNS News

Again, repeating a right wing propaganda mongering website. What if I started linking Electronic Intifafda stories. You are truly a piece of crap.

Again, repeating a right wing propaganda mongering website. What if I started linking Electronic Intifafda stories. You are truly a piece of crap.

You do, just as you use islamonazi sourced material and claim it isn't. Look at the source for the material and not the publisher as that is the giveaway.

Forum List

Back