11 Charts Of 11 Disturbing 11 Year Trends

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
These should get your New Years Spirits up and frolicking royally. This, and the news in two separate but nearly identical articles this morning, that Obama will avoid conflicts with and listening to the will of Congress, and by extension, the will of the people, in a grandiose, almost Hitlerian style attempt to appear presidential, ruling by executive fiat and edict if necessary, to concentrate on his re election. Got my spirits to the level of the American Gothic painting.
Happy New Year! Now, where's that barf bag?

As '11 Ends, 11 Charts Of 11 Disturbing 11 Year Trends | ZeroHedge

These should get your New Years Spirits up and frolicking royally. This, and the news in two separate but nearly identical articles this morning, that Obama will avoid conflicts with and listening to the will of Congress, and by extension, the will of the people, in a grandiose, almost Hitlerian style attempt to appear presidential, ruling by executive fiat and edict if necessary, to concentrate on his re election. Got my spirits to the level of the American Gothic painting.
Happy New Year! Now, where's that barf bag?

As '11 Ends, 11 Charts Of 11 Disturbing 11 Year Trends | ZeroHedge
What I see is Government tinkering needs to end.

LEADERSHIP DOESNT TELL PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR, LEADERSHIP OFFERS REAL SOLUTIONS TO PROBLEMS.

RonPaulNotARacist.jpg

Impressive....and who called the shots for 8 of those 11 years?

Everybody now...........BOooooooooosh

aAnd whom is doubling down on it and blaming the other guy while decrying it?

Flamethower to your strawdawgs dipshit.

Blame the other guy?

Each of those charts begin when BOOoooooosh was elected

aAnd whom is doubling down on it and blaming the other guy while decrying it?

Flamethower to your strawdawgs dipshit.

Blame the other guy?

Each of those charts begin when BOOoooooosh was elected

It's Nader's fault. If half of his NH tally voted for Gore instead, Al would have been president! :cool:

Forum List

Back