11,000 SCIENTISTS for climate change? JUST KIDDING

Fuck off Trump Boy. You found a couple names out of 11,000 & used to to call the entire project a lie.

You God damn stupids fucks have been told a gazillion times about climate change & the need to act & every one of you stupid fucks think it is a hoax because Donald Fat Ass Trump called it a hoax & your other hero Rush Limbaugh agreed.

It is SCIENCE you stupid fuck.
I never called the entire project a lie, liar.

I called YOU OUT to back up your claim. You can't, so you are having a meltdown.
You have been whining about it all day. " Whaaa whaaa whaaa someone signed it Mickey Mouse. whaa whaaa whaaa How many are climatologists whaaa whaaa whaa".

You are just another dumbass Trumpetrte. At least have the guts to admit it.
You have been owned all day, Assface.

You been having your ass kicked here all day long.

Like Trump, you think you are winning when you are nothing but a joke.
Credentials?

Yes, what are your credentials.

Your concession is duly noted.

Run along, Kid. Ya got nothing.
That's no concession moron, it's just an adult putting you kids in your places.
You made a claim you can't back up. You have put nobody in his place except you, in your place as a proven liar.
Fuck off Trump Boy. You found a couple names out of 11,000 & used to to call the entire project a lie.

You God damn stupids fucks have been told a gazillion times about climate change & the need to act & every one of you stupid fucks think it is a hoax because Donald Fat Ass Trump called it a hoax & your other hero Rush Limbaugh agreed.

Well that does it..we need to act and cut you off .
Silence the trurth so you can wallow in your ignorance.

Unfortunately your the one to try..

download (19).jpeg

You made a claim you can't back up. You have put nobody in his place except you, in your place as a proven liar.

I called YOU OUT to back up your claim. You can't, so you are having a meltdown.
Post 9
What about it, Assface?
Caught you lying about a lie. I proved just how fucking stupid you are.
Post 9, care to comment? Didn't think so, it's easier to troll

You have been whining about it all day. " Whaaa whaaa whaaa someone signed it Mickey Mouse. whaa whaaa whaaa How many are climatologists whaaa whaaa whaa".

Credentials?

Don’t need any.

However, for you to not be a liar you need 11,000.

Oops!

Credentials?

Tell us how did you become a scientist?

And what do you study?

Credentials?

Don’t need any.

However, for you to not be a liar you need 11,000.

Oops!
We need more scientist on this thread

Post 9
What about it, Assface?

I am blown away by him claiming to be a scientist and using vulgar words?

Is that normal now..

Your concession is duly noted.

Run along, Kid. Ya got nothing.
That's no concession moron, it's just an adult putting you kids in your places.

Well that does it..we need to act and cut you off .
Silence the trurth so you can wallow in your ignorance.

So weird ass dave, tell us when and who told you climate change was a fact?

Earlier this week, the world’s news media reported breathlessly that 11,000 scientists had issued a report contending that the Earth faces a “climate emergency.” NBC News, to cite just one example, described a “study” produced by an “international consortium of more than 11,000 scientists.” This screen shot of a Google search illustrates the coverage:

Actually, there was no study, there was just a press release. And it wasn’t 11,000 scientists, it was 11,000 random people who put their names on a web page. But today’s reporters are so biased and so incompetent that when it comes to “climate change,” they will swallow anything.

(Excerpt) Read more at powerlineblog.com ...

------------

The lying press, who has its OWN AGENDA has been responsible for more misery, including unnecessary wars, since man first began delivering “ news “.

It’s a far greater scandal than most realize.

Just another ignorant, uneducated, science denying, assfuck Trumpette provng to us all what an idiot he really is.
But of course this fool will swallow anything that is intended to sour our freedom....
Ahhhhhh, The freedom to fuck up your children's future is so important the ignorant Trumpette.
You're right our children will still be here for years to come. But you kill yours as it's a popular thing. Heck your kind brags about killing your own.

Guess who will be expected to shoulder the burden of all that population control? White folks, of course. No climate change activist would dare suggest that hiv infected african hordes should have fewer babies.

Earlier this week, the world’s news media reported breathlessly that 11,000 scientists had issued a report contending that the Earth faces a “climate emergency.” NBC News, to cite just one example, described a “study” produced by an “international consortium of more than 11,000 scientists.” This screen shot of a Google search illustrates the coverage:

Actually, there was no study, there was just a press release. And it wasn’t 11,000 scientists, it was 11,000 random people who put their names on a web page. But today’s reporters are so biased and so incompetent that when it comes to “climate change,” they will swallow anything.

------------

The lying press, who has its OWN AGENDA has been responsible for more misery, including unnecessary wars, since man first began delivering “ news “.

Just another ignorant, uneducated, science denying, assfuck Trumpette provng to us all what an idiot he really is.
But of course this fool will swallow anything that is intended to sour our freedom....
Ahhhhhh, The freedom to fuck up your children's future is so important the ignorant Trumpette.

Only Marxism can save the planet!

------------

Pure coincidence that climate change hysterics are also all in favor of global communism.

What if our meddling is actually exasperating the problem?
What if we are preventing nature
from taking its course to fix the problem?

I happen to believe this is the case.

I watched an interesting Nova special about Keystone species.
Everything I suspected was confirmed in this documentary.
God doesn't need our help or intervention, He is sufficient.

Sure. I pretty sure God said that he has your health under full control so don't go to the doctor anymore.
Oh, fuck off!

Within an ice age are multiple shorter-term periods of warmer temperatures when glaciers retreat (called interglacials or interglacial cycles) and colder temperatures when glaciers advance (called glacials or glacial cycles).

Currently, we are in a warm interglacial that began about 11,000 years ago. The last period of glaciation, which is often informally called the “Ice Age,” peaked about 20,000 years ago. At that time, the world was on average probably about 10°F (5°C) colder than today, and locally as much as 40°F (22°C) colder.

Glad You Asked- Ice Ages

Especially large and abrupt climate changes have occurred repeatedly over the last 100,000 years during the slide into and climb out of the most recent global ice age. Those changes persisted into the current warm period and probably occurred during previous ice ages

Our ability to understand the potential for future abrupt changes in climate is limited by our lack of understanding of the processes that control them.

Introduction to Abrupt Climate Change

Nothing new is happening to our climate,
it's new to us because we are experiencing it.

Sure. I pretty sure God said that he has your health under full control so don't go to the doctor anymore.
Oh, fuck off!

Within an ice age are multiple shorter-term periods of warmer temperatures when glaciers retreat (called interglacials or interglacial cycles) and colder temperatures when glaciers advance (called glacials or glacial cycles).

Currently, we are in a warm interglacial that began about 11,000 years ago. The last period of glaciation, which is often informally called the “Ice Age,” peaked about 20,000 years ago. At that time, the world was on average probably about 10°F (5°C) colder than today, and locally as much as 40°F (22°C) colder.

Glad You Asked- Ice Ages

Especially large and abrupt climate changes have occurred repeatedly over the last 100,000 years during the slide into and climb out of the most recent global ice age. Those changes persisted into the current warm period and probably occurred during previous ice ages

Our ability to understand the potential for future abrupt changes in climate is limited by our lack of understanding of the processes that control them.

The Cult doesn’t care about science.

I think that we should really be on alert if the earth's climate never changes, because such should be an abnormal behavior by our planet.

According to several studies based on records analyzing the earth's layers, change of climate has been so common thru the eras that what we are experiencing today is just adding another drop or water on the ocean.

People must beware of those alarmists whom at the end are making profit at the cost of spreading fear about a change in our planet which eventually will happen anyway, with or without human intervention.

Post 9
What about it, Assface?
Try to keep up.

I think that we should really be on alert if the earth's climate never changes, because such should be an abnormal behavior by our planet.

According to several studies based on records analyzing the earth's layers, change of climate has been so common thru the eras that what we are experiencing today is just adding another drop or water on the ocean.

People must beware of those alarmists whom at the end are making profit at the cost of spreading fear about a change in our planet which eventually will happen anyway, with or without human intervention.
Ignorant people suck.

Man has created this thru greenhouse gas emissions& the temperatures are rising faster than they would if this was something natural.

I understand you are so much smarter than the scientists.

Oh, fuck off!

Glad You Asked- Ice Ages

The Cult doesn’t care about science.
The Trump Cult.

------------

So how is pushing lower emissions Marxist?

This should be amusing.

Forum List

Back