$10M Peruvian Green New Deal, Frog Mating and Cheese:

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Sen.-Rand-Paul.jpg

Rand Paul Exposes Wasteful US Spending

We see reports like this so often that they lack impact. Just $10 million? Give us something that really counts. A billion or two.

I am highlighting a whopping $50,463,462,292.35 of waste, including a study of Panamanian frog mating calls, sending low-quality textbooks to Afghan students, and a grant to fund a Peruvian Green New Deal. It must need exporting after the Senate unanimously opposed it! So, before we get to the Feats of Strength, it’s time for my Airing of (spending) Grievances! ” he wrote.

A fe million to educate some weird sub-group while ignoring out system here at home.

More @ $10M Peruvian Green New Deal, Frog Mating and Cheese: Rand Paul Exposes Wasteful US Spending

Why is Congress wasting $50,463,462,292.35 on money the countries receiving it should be paying for? If those countries don't want to pay for it, why in the world would Congress aggressively pick the pockets of people who have children to raise, bills to pay, taxes due out the wazoo?

I think we need to get rid of Congress. All they do is hound dog the President to death, and he does things that benefit Americans without enriching himself or spending money on pet rock projects.

They're not legislating, and when they did, they funded the sex lives of frogs in Central America as part of the "Green New Deal?" That's crap. There's one Green New Deal creep in Congress who turned away a billion dollar revenue in her own city of New York, and she has the power to give away $10 million to a foreign country? How much is America getting in return for that investment?

Oh, she needed to know how powerful she was, so taxpayers have to pay Ten Million Dollars so she can enjoy being powerful, only they don't know about it until someone puts the pickpocketing measures of Congress online.

Government isn't the one who should be financing this stuff. Private interests should be giving gifts from their business profits if they feel like it. I don't think taxpayers who barely have two nickels to rub together after paying rent, utility, food, gas, car payments, clothing, and tax expenditures should have to pay for a do nothing congresswoman to feeeeeeeel good when she hates half of America as it is as she is inured into the brainwashing. Not only are Americans not having enough to save for a rainy day, they're going into debt for everyday living expenses. That's just wrong to make the taxpayers pay for frog sex factoids, and ten million dollars? Ugh.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back